View Single Post
Originally Posted by parejkoj View Post
One short request: could you please increase the size of the album/artist/song text, or make that configurable? It's hard to read from a distance. The station selector box could also be a bit larger, if possible, please.

I sent you a bit of cash in exchange for dealing with me bothering you. Hope you don't mind.
Wow! Thanks!

I will certainly look into your requests.. the problem is I'm no UI developer. To fit within the space we have, I need to give way somewhere else. Either shrink the buttons and the Graphic box.. or.. something. The font size of the Album and Artist was about 2 points larger originally.. I shrunk it actually just for the N8x0.. because it was too big to fit in the little label box I have down there for it and thus it cut off the tops/bottoms of the words, and larger titles got lost through the corner.

Shrinking the font seemed a good compromise between reading longer names, fitting them in the box, and readability.

I'll keep messing with different configurations though and see what I can figure out. I don't use the whole space for the Album Graphic so I might be able to shrink that one, at least, for more room.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!