View Single Post
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
What I want to know is indeed how much apps are typically open, not at maximum when you need it. It's also important to know the max but for the sake of marketing and usability testing, it's more important to know right what you typically in your own view do and need. And no worries, this is not a question on whether you need the feature in the future but how you use it now and with which apps. We have lots of consumer research and usability research, but very often the depth is missing in this research such as which and how many community apps you are using. The posts here give a lot of insight.
Then really the question has very little to do with multitasking in the N900 and more to do with some of the other threads around here about "Your favorite N900 Applications" with a slight twist of: "Your favorite N900 Applications you leave running."

So, the question really had me confused. The only 2 apps (not including desktop widgets and Queenbeacon stuff) that are almost always 100% up on my phone are a single XTerm window and XChat.

Everything else is entirely situation dependent.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post: