View Single Post
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Originally Posted by sak500 View Post
Man you should type any letter in appstore and you'll get tons of apps based on that particular catagory. E.g i also have kmplayer and worldtv on my 900 but htere is HDTV , Live TV, tv.nu, mtstv etc also available for iphone. With rez of the screen bordering HD comparing teh video quality of n900 to iphone 4 is day and night. While my N900 is overclocked to 1.1ghz, it's stutters and grinds to halt when i try applicataion manager . Also regular browsing scrolling is filled with hiccups and stutters> true i've some widgets on the desktops as well but again i'd rather use a nifty device as a main device than some jack of all master of none which takes more than a few secs to accept a call.

Also since you fanboys are at it, i was one of those who installed NITDROID the manual way, way before they made the installer for it so dont tell me N900 is not for me. We get one tower defence game on this and there are 100s of games liek that on iphone including Star Wars Battle of HOTH. Gameloft has gone crazy on iphone with Call of duty series for it.

I'm not gonna argue but i think i'm in better position to comment about both phones than your one sided experience with N900. And to let you know i never liked apple products and never used one before this. I got this off ebay to sell it off in my country since the prices were ridiculous and i thot i could make a quick buck. But within a day of use i dint 'want to let it go even though it's 16gb version and with 50+ apps on it im left with only 3~4 gb. That's 3 weeks of use compared to almost a year's use of N900 having 23GB internal and 5.6gb on external (bal for NIT) still free. How i wish iphone could use my 8GB class 6 i installed NIT on. That's the only negative thing about iphone .

If u guys want to site your opinion do it when you have both teh products not your utter fanboism.
.....and how much did you pay for your Godly iphone?I got mine second hand for 250 (pounds) back in February....'value for money' is not a synonym with apple, try to get an iphone4 with that amount....plus,you have to PAY for your 'wonderful' apps, that`s the big difference with the N900, plus it`s expandability....just today Meego was announced for it....that is why I don`t go Apple crazed.....and because of the stubborness of Mr. jobs not to include Flash or at least give the freedom of open cource to it`s phone.....anyways, enough blabing for today