View Single Post
Originally Posted by parejkoj View Post
Excellent! I added extras-devel and installed pyradio on my N800. The 19MB size makes it a bit unpractical. I expect there are ways to reduce the size?
Unfortunately not really... thats from the dependencies. pyRadio itself is actually only 260k in size but it depends on a number of PyQt4 packages which are quite large. I have already avoided pulling all PyQt4 packages by specifying specifically the ones I use (such as python2.5-qt4-webkit which is a large one, vice just python-2.5-qt4 which would grab all of them) - so unless anyone has any other suggestions I think it's about as small a footprint as I can make it.

Pressing cancel on the initial username window sends one to the password box instead of canceling loading the program. Maybe have "Ok" and "Quit" instead, since it is unclear what "cancel" should do on the username field.

Similarly, when in the application, going to the menu and clicking "user/pass" has the same behavior. Clicking "cancel" several times quits the application, instead of just going back to the application.
Yeah.. I had noticed this earlier but since no one had complained.. haven't bothered fixing it yet .. I'll work on this next..

It would be nice to have a proper logo for it on the application menu.
It should... The first time I loaded it on my N810 it didn't show but when I loaded it from the App Manager it had the normal blue note with black background..

The "donate" menu option doesn't present a "cancel" button. ;-)
ROFLMAO!!!

Now THAT is just too funny. It's almost like it was by design, huh?

On the N900 the Qdialog's only take up a portion of the screen and you can click out of them.. it didn't even occur to me that the N8x0 does not do that lol. Will fix tonight .
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post: