View Single Post
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Just so you are all aware, historically, a lot of problems have occurred if you run things in the chroot first as root and then try to run them as user. Files get created with root permissions only, that the user cannot access. A symptom of this is that you can only run apps as root, not as user, or you get errors when you attempt to run as user.

Another source of problems can occur if you don't have all of the proper files copied into your /home/user/.local directory.

I am not in a position to test these scripts with Inception. I'm not sure what to do about this.
Hi qole,

In my case, using (LXDE of) Easy Debian with Inception (+opensh+aegisctl) is only possible with suxephwm.

I think a lot of doubts in the last pages here were due to the use of open mode kernel & Inception, which is not needed.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.