Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Does the Yuin PK3 come with the buds that goes into the ear as well or just the 'foam/padding' around the ear piece?
They are the same form factor as the iPod earbuds.

I read that there is some problem with sound its lowering by itself on media player. And i have same issue sometime on my phone. This what i have found that the volumes level are different. Player volume doesn't even move when im using volume button (yellow bar). Isn't it supposed to move simultaneously.
Attached Images

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
After saying the sound quality was quite poor I have to retract and say it is not too bad after all. I had only ever tried the headphones that come with it but when I tried my proper head phones the difference was like night and day.

Sound quality on the FM transmitter didnt seem to bad either. Many people had complained about it so I expected it to be quite bad but it was just as clear if not clearer than any radio station. I only tried it with the car stationary outside my house though. Don't know what it would be like when I am driving around. Was just happy to hear it work because it did not work on my N97.
Well the FM transmitter is quite weak.. Which causing the sound to be bad and hissy. Some car, FM transmitter doesn't reach out at all due to the sealed reception or it being too weak to reach the radio. You'll have to put it next to the radio to hear something but not very clear. I have to opened up my car and set a wire connected from the aerial to loop around the middle of the car and cover it back up under the carpet to make my radio works with my N900.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by ed00 View Post
I read that there is some problem with sound its lowering by itself on media player. And i have same issue sometime on my phone. This what i have found that the volumes level are different. Player volume doesn't even move when im using volume button (yellow bar). Isn't it supposed to move simultaneously.
Yes I got the same issue. Nokia said it has been fixed but it is still there.
The only way to get the volume to work again is to closed the app and reopen.

The volume key doesn't works anymore with Flash contents when full screen. Used to work with PR1.1 but PR1.1.1 broke it lol.

Solution to fix this is to minimize the flash video and then turn the volume down to "0" then maximize the flash video back and the volume should now work!

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
just thought id add that i think the n900s sound quality is superb listening to some of my music on it through buds i can hear things i ccouldnt on other devices!

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
I love the N900 and all.. BUT when it comes to music, N91 is the way to go!!

runner up: Nokia 5800 Tube

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
Wow. The N900 when using 16ohm or lower buds is too loud if past 80%for even lower dB recorded songs.

Are people using some of the higher end buds that are 35ohms?

N900 sounds great! Still needs hardware access to EQ, but generally sounds great.

Wonder when we will see an EQ? 3430 has the function built in. Can not remember if five or ten band.
Has anyone worked up the EQ access to the audio chip? Something that allows a preset to be configured or a GUI for on-the-fly adjustments would be handy. Nice to see it added to the CSSU or the replacement Media Player.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
The Symfonie player incorporates EQ access.

The Following User Says Thank You to rotoflex For This Useful Post: