Hello all,

I would like to install NITDroid to be able to somewhat play games on the N900, but I have one small issue.
I installed a modified version of pulseaudio by MohammadAG which only works on power-kernel.
Whenever I use the auto-installer of NITDroid the kernel seems to be set back to the default one and thus I have no sound whatsoever in Maemo.
How would I go about using power-kernel and multiboot?

still doesnt work i have installed nitdroid..but when i boot to it...i get random and MANY error msgs..saying services couldnt start...seems like NONE of the services are working...even switching the phone off is a big task because of the errors on the screen! nothing works...tried to register..tried to skip registration..nothing helps..im just sitting with nitdroid without able to use it!! pls helppppppppp

Originally Posted by sandipkrsharma View Post
still doesnt work i have installed nitdroid..but when i boot to it...i get random and MANY error msgs..saying services couldnt start...seems like NONE of the services are working...even switching the phone off is a big task because of the errors on the screen! nothing works...tried to register..tried to skip registration..nothing helps..im just sitting with nitdroid without able to use it!! pls helppppppppp
have you tried to reflash first maemo, then install nitdroid maybe there are some conflicting programs from your system...

N9 64gb black

Originally Posted by Arif View Post
Hello all,

I would like to install NITDroid to be able to somewhat play games on the N900, but I have one small issue.
I installed a modified version of pulseaudio by MohammadAG which only works on power-kernel.
Whenever I use the auto-installer of NITDroid the kernel seems to be set back to the default one and thus I have no sound whatsoever in Maemo.
How would I go about using power-kernel and multiboot?
you can try to follow this thread, after you do this you will have three items in your multiboot menu, maemo normal clocked, maemo overclocked, and nitdroid, if you want to use pulse audio just use the overclocked each time you boot works for me hope this helped dude..

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=61743

N9 64gb black

Last edited by zaoltryence; 2010-09-20 at 14:21.

Originally Posted by zaoltryence View Post
have you tried to reflash first maemo, then install nitdroid maybe there are some conflicting programs from your system...
do you mean reflashing maemo? like in reflashing the entire phone first and THEN reinstalling nitdroid? do i really need to do that? dont wanna reflash the entire thing for nitdroid! any other options?

well thats the easy way to fix it other than isolating the culprit, or maybe just try installing a few times until you got it, if not reflash...

N9 64gb black

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by sandipkrsharma View Post
do you mean reflashing maemo? like in reflashing the entire phone first and THEN reinstalling nitdroid? do i really need to do that? dont wanna reflash the entire thing for nitdroid! any other options?
Could you please stick to one thread with your problem(s). This is the third or fourth thread i see you posting your problems with NITdroid. I suggest you use the NITdroid help thread here on TMO started by dj_steve or go to the forum.nitdroid.com and post there. Maybe some patience would be in place, just wait for an answer...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan