Active Topics

Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
Nokia never promised full portrait mode.
Although this is true, there are hints on the phone that kinda say they were gonna implement it but never did. First is the fact that you can enable a rudimentary portrait mode. Second is certain theme images such as LockSliderThumbPortrait.png located in most themes at /usr/share/themes/themename/images. Why would this be included if there's currently nor has there ever been a portrait lockscreen.

Don't matter to me, I hate phones that are primarily portrait. You don't watch your television with a longer-than-wide resolution, your laptop's resolution isn't 900x1600, I don't know, just always hated a portrait-oriented screen.

Originally Posted by mattbutsko View Post
Although this is true, there are hints on the phone that kinda say they were gonna implement it but never did. First is the fact that you can enable a rudimentary portrait mode. Second is certain theme images such as LockSliderThumbPortrait.png located in most themes at /usr/share/themes/themename/images. Why would this be included if there's currently nor has there ever been a portrait lockscreen.

Don't matter to me, I hate phones that are primarily portrait. You don't watch your television with a longer-than-wide resolution, your laptop's resolution isn't 900x1600, I don't know, just always hated a portrait-oriented screen.
well make calls in landscape, its a handheld its pain to hold in lanscape u need both hands. potrait QWERT keyboard would be one if the nice things to have, but with nokia it will looking dark.

its not the first time nokia leave something incomplete my n82 still have tons of unfixed bus, especially music player media library.
hildon desktop like its right now doesnt let one hand operation.

Tags
just shoot me