iCrap 4g will have multitasking like the n900 >< are we going to see another sue battle? hehe

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...t-the-itablet/

sometimes i kind of want to go for an iCrap but i have hope for nokia

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Could someone explain to me how an iPhone 3G with an update is more of a PC than N900? What am I missing? Do they mean more than any iPhone to date?

I'm "really excited" too. Love the quotes.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

I don't see how the N900 "inspired" apple to put multitasking on a device they've been working on for years, personally.

Much as I love my apple computers, I don't think I'm going to buy the iCrap tablet. I'll likely go with the PixelQi (???) tablet.

Knowing Apple, their tablet will be locked up tighter than Fort Knox on a bad day.

Yeah.. that "more so than any other" comment was pretty fail. The N900 is by far the better computer - even after the "new" iphone updates. The iPhone, atm, is a better "smartphone" though.

(I use that term in a generic, I mean it this way and don't give a damn how you define it, kind of way. In no way do I want yet another "What is and isn't a phone" debate going on.)
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
I don't see how the N900 "inspired" apple to put multitasking on a device they've been working on for years, personally.

Much as I love my apple computers, I don't think I'm going to buy the iCrap tablet. I'll likely go with the PixelQi (???) tablet.

Knowing Apple, their tablet will be locked up tighter than Fort Knox on a bad day.
I guess you don't get the "inspired" joke. You may not have notice they're suing and counter suing each other non stop dude >.>

It should be funny, in order to be a joke. However, all I'm getting are "http://404.htm Funny Not Found" Errors...

I have notice they are suing each other... dude. What's your point? Companies sue each other over patent infringements, a daily basis.

Im just waiting for steve jobs to say "we have invented multitasking" lol, you know how he gets when his products get a feature that other devices have had for years.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Heh, I always had the feeling that Apple implement features only after the advancements in hardware would make those features easy to implement with some extra performance margin. Bringing multitasking to the current iPhone hardware would lead IMO to no less whining and cursing from iLusers than we've read on this forum from "disalusioned" N900 owners...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sopwith For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
I'll likely go with the PixelQi (???) tablet.
The Notion Ink Adam?

Though, for all we know, Apple's tablet (if it exists) will also be a "PixelQi tablet".

That's the one... I think.

As far as the Apple tablet being the same, you may be right. We'll see how locked up the Apple tablet is. Then, I can go from there.