Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Hi All.

I would like to tell you how happy I am with this brilliant device.
Shall I tell you my story how I became a N900 fan?
I see there is a lot of emotional posts on this forum and people are free with express their frustration or how quick they selling their devices.
So... I was thinking that is kind of standard or fashion and decided open one for all their really happy and would like to share their enthusiasm.
Feel free to drop couple of sentences here!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to devu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London

Ordered mine in December, haven't looked back since. My cousin is out picking up his one today, he's been drooling over mine for months now.

After 4 months, I'm still not bored of it. There aren't a lot of apps, but I have yet to come across a roadblock for my needs.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Washington, DC
I'm very happy with mine as well. I did a great deal of research on the N900 before the purchase, and it's really paid off. I have a very specific set of requirements, including the ability to develop software for the device easily, and all my needs are being met. I'm really enjoying qole's Easy Debian project, which opens the N900 up to a ton of apps in debian-armel. Who needs the app store? I can run OpenOffice!

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ San Diego, CA
I'm a little impatient over the Ovi Store but I still love my N900, it does everything I need. The camera/video quality is above what I initially expected and multitalking is probably one of the greatest things I love about it. Plus, with the upcoming Skype video call in PR 1.2 I can shut up all the iphone/droid fanboys =)

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Brave man .
[self censored reply about imperialight's hygiene and feeding habits]

Anyway, I am also a very happy N900 user.

I wrote more about it in that other thread. N900 is the best communication device on the planet.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=80

Yes, this post was also written on my N900.

V.

Last edited by vmajor; 2010-05-04 at 00:15.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I have zero problems with my N900. It has been great.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I shall get my N900 by Wednesday and I am pretty sure that it won't disappoint me

Good job, you expressed positively, not alot of positivity has been coming in.
Love mine too;D

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Why did you register just to announce this?

I don't get this attention seeking nonsense

Point of reference: right here

I hate to inject a tad bit of seriousness into this love-fest; however if a person that's commiserating is met with such disregard, why not the opposite? I mean, it's all just an attention seeking gesture showing approval, just like the threads that show disapproval of the Nokia N900.

This thread is the opposite of this thread... yet look at the tone.

Don't worry... I know my place. I'm the one that says the unpopular things...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: