Notices

I wanted to share the good news with you that Shazam is coming to the N900 and here is the Preview http://j.mp/c4qIEq
BTW I also posted a reply on another thread regarding Midomi to say that I had an email from them saying that a Maemo Midomi app will also be made available but not in the near future. - @C00L

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C00L For This Useful Post:
The question is when ?
They are already a bunch of cool apps awaiting for the OVI store to really open for the N900.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
This is very old news, this is already discussed on the other thread of Shazam.

It will be available when PR1.2 is released as far as I know.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
pr1.2 is out, we still didn't get any shazam, it's aviable on iPad, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, iPhone...btw they ported it to maemo as well - but we don't get it =))) Shame

This is rather typical when it comes to N900

It might be tomorrow , might be never.

I think Nokia operates on the same soon as Blizzard does.

"Soon: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

The Following User Says Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by C00L View Post
I wanted to share the good news with you that Shazam is coming to the N900 and here is the Preview http://j.mp/c4qIEq
BTW I also posted a reply on another thread regarding Midomi to say that I had an email from them saying that a Maemo Midomi app will also be made available but not in the near future. - @C00L
after a year...where is your shahzam?

The Following User Says Thank You to trisha02 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
we already have instinctiv

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
after a year...where is your shahzam?
Just Wait. A year is nothing.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
i remembered this thread when i saw foursquare running in n9. somethings that will ncere be available.......