Active Topics

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Well, ddown's program worked very well. Unfortunately, because of job, I moved to North Dakota now, say goodbye to North Carolina.

the IPv6 does NOT work here in North Dakota. Not quite sure why. I am now on a $1.49 day pass and kind of work. I saw geneven subscribed to a $15 monthly thing wondering what is the advantage? Still moving my house, ..., a human being is so small and insignificant if one has to move his house, a formidable task for me.

bun

In ND, you are probably on a roaming partner and not native T-Mobile USA coverage, so IPv6 will not work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmojoe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Yes, You are totally correct. It asked for "OK to roaming data?" I guess it is with a tmob partner. I bought the daypass and it worked very well in a big city, like Fargo. When I go to a small city, even daypass wont work . Interestly, 2G is connected and phone is working, but no streaming data, even with the daypass. I guess I will have to switch to something. But thanks for ddrown effort. I did enjoy several month of working skype on the road while in NC.

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
hey guys, need some help here, i got my ipv6 beta access yesterday. i did the ipv6 method from ddrown and it worked last night without a flaw. GV, skype everything, but it stopped working when i woke up. i reinstalled everything but no hope. i then used the debug and it came out to be:

QuickConnect failed (com.nokia.csd.GPRS.Error.ConnectFailed)
Cause: Unknown. Probably no ipv6 support on your account

i did got the access yesterday, is there a solution for it? thanks

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
Originally Posted by hello from NC View Post
but it stopped working when i woke up.
Same problem here. Maybe the beta period it's over? I hope not.

hardware error in the network last night. fixed now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmojoe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
Originally Posted by tmojoe View Post
hardware error in the network last night. fixed now.
Thank you! I can confirm that works fine now.

The Following User Says Thank You to ioan For This Useful Post:
yes!! thank you tmobjoe

strangest thing happened, as i reinstall the ddrown's files to restore the connection. i reinstalled the libicd file, iproute, and nat64d file. i am able to connect ipv6 but the GV, skype, stopped working on GPRS and wifi. (phone said Availability must be online to perform this action), the only things work are the web, and the apt-get.

quick update, i feel like a jackass now lol. forgot to turn the status back on. entirely my fault. thanks to ddrown and tmojoe. keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to hello from NC For This Useful Post:

Tags
ipv6s, tmobile