Notices

big non-sense

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
My God! It's full of stars!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Fooled around with it for a few minutes, and it didn't seem to work as expected...

Then I pointed my browser to playboy.com.... then I found my bone... r....
XXX-ray!!!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by Verssetti View Post
Why not invest your knowledge and time in a really useful application.
I take it that helex's signature has escaped your attention, then?

The Following User Says Thank You to jstokes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
You know, it's really easy to fool ppl, when you use smart-talk words, and tell ppl some science Bull. I got fooled too. Although these images are very nice. Where did you get them?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
You know, it's really easy to fool ppl, when you use smart-talk words, and tell ppl some science Bull.
Helex: shame on you. Shame, shame. Tricking these people.

For free.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
I don't know what you're talking about people. Ok first I thought it was a fake, I mean, it's obvious no? But well, I give it a try and it REALLY works!!!
helex you should add a fonction which says how many roentgen cosmic radiation is detected so we know if we are in a secure environment, and maybe one that says how many bioalpha 784xb radiations it detects too to know if there are aliens around us hidden. I have other ideas but I keep them for later on.

The Following User Says Thank You to phap For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
XXX-ray!!!
No, the images are not x-rated, except you're Bender. In this case you would find the circuits very sexy.

You know, it's really easy to fool ppl, when you use smart-talk words, and tell ppl some science Bull. I got fooled too. Although these images are very nice. Where did you get them?
I got it from a smart, austrian guy called designer2k2. See my first post for his webpage. He said I should mention his webpage as source. But the page has noting to do with any kind of X-ray vision.

I hope you liked the way you got fooled. Perhaps you could fool someone else with this app?

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by helex View Post
No, the images are not x-rated, except you're Bender. In this case you would find the circuits very sexy.

I was referring to ysss's playboy comment... but since you bring it up, I'm just not attracted to an N900. Besides, all my ports are occupied.

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
I remember some time ago seeing a post related to x-ray images of the n900... In fact those images are real x-ray images made by a guy of this community

(correct me if i'm wrong)

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Last edited by titi974; 2011-05-23 at 04:43.

Tags
funny, jokeware, strange