Closed Thread
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
root
apt-get install tactile

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
root
apt-get install tactile
Tried it, says it returned an error ( will take me ages to type it all on here)

One of the erroes was with 'telepathy-extras'?
and the other is account-plugin-salut?
Craig

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
wow!....

no one to help me in here to fix the wifi issue?? or it's just me who have this problem... done at least 10 reboots and on every reboot the wifi starts for a second but then no show....

someone please help me here

regards
ravi

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hello.
A simple question, how to reinstall CSSU?

I reverted back to vanilla camera before, and now after the last update CSSU Features give me a notice that CSSU is not installed.

Hi is there any way we can lock the n900 orientation into portrait mode only but if the keyboard is opened it would go into landscape and keyboard closed back into portrait. The current orientation applet has two options either locked landscape or auto orientation if we can have third option as lock in portrait that would be awesome! so please guys is that do able?

The Following User Says Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:
I suggest to add functionality to CSSU, which is currently included in Outcomming Call Vibro - vibration when call is established and Phone Speaker Switcher - proximity sensor is used to switch between loudspeaker and earpiece. There could be an options in the settings menu to enable/disable these funcionalities.

I tried your link , the #13 comment by thomas perl points towards a rtcom-messaging-ui-portrait package , is this something yet to be created coz I cant find that package. Will this patch be included into CSSU ?

Appreciate the great work you and the rest of the community is doing for an OS abandoned by Nokia.

--Vj

Originally Posted by locolyric
is that any possible to make the sms conversation screen wrap in portrait mode?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
I tried that patch, copied the css files from that bug report and replaced the ones in my phone. It worked but when a new message comes in, the whole messaging UI blinks which sort of annoys me.. even when on landscape mode, the message thread blinks/flicks when updating. on the defaults messaging ui, the thread just seems to move up then a new message pops up at the bottom.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Adelaide, Australia
When was the last CSSU update released?

I haven't seen anything appear in HAM for ages but as I read this thread I get the feeling a new update came out recently...?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
I tried that patch, copied the css files from that bug report and replaced the ones in my phone. It worked but when a new message comes in, the whole messaging UI blinks which sort of annoys me.. even when on landscape mode, the message thread blinks/flicks when updating. on the defaults messaging ui, the thread just seems to move up then a new message pops up at the bottom.

Have you looked here for help?
http://wiki.maemo.org/Conversation_Mods

Also Ive made a trendy theme that supports portrait

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade