Notices

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Netherlands
Ola all

the opengl is working for me but only after i clean the log file and start the app, after a reboot everthing is the same mesh also stil crashes when i want to add a contact.
clean install pr1.3 power kernel 46 and cssu to bad i like the app

log file end like this after a reboot

QlistView#selected {
font-size: 15px;
border: 2px solid green;
}
"
no errors
seen it al ready but can not find it any more Qt problem ?

Last edited by EyeVisions; 2011-05-19 at 20:34.

can the widget m made completely transparent
thanks

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
fcrochik,
Is it possible to block "Unknown number"?

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
fcrochik,
Is it possible to block "Unknown number"?
Yes. there is one option for "monitoring calls" that will block all "unknown numbers". Have you tried?

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
Yes. there is one option for "monitoring calls" that will block all "unknown numbers". Have you tried?
Yeah, I have it set to "Auto Reject Calls" and there is also an option for "All(reject private calls)". Which of the two should be selected to reject "unknown number" and "private number"? Is it possible to reject the two at the same time?

Yeah, I have it set to "Auto Reject Calls" and there is also an option for "All(reject private calls)". Which of the two should be selected to reject "unknown number" and "private number"? Is it possible to reject the two at the same time?
You need to select the "All(reject private calls)"... There is no way for the program to differentiate between "private" and "unknown number"... Unknown number may sound like a "number not in the address book" but it actually means "no caller id"

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
You need to select the "All(reject private calls)"... There is no way for the program to differentiate between "private" and "unknown number"... Unknown number may sound like a "number not in the address book" but it actually means "no caller id"
Great. Thanks

fcrochik,
Does selecting "All(reject private calls)" prevent you from receiving incoming calls while already on the phone? I don't know if it is the program but it seems my calls are re-routed to my google voice whenever I am on the phone and someone else is trying to call my mobile.

The issue may not be with Mycontacts but it will be nice if you can check into that because it is the only thing I changed recently on the phone.

fcrochik,
Does selecting "All(reject private calls)" prevent you from receiving incoming calls while already on the phone? I don't know if it is the program but it seems my calls are re-routed to my google voice whenever I am on the phone and someone else is trying to call my mobile.

The issue may not be with Mycontacts but it will be nice if you can check into that because it is the only thing I changed recently on the phone.
I don't think so but it is possible. If you check the log file you will find the confirmation that MyContacts is either involved or not. Any calls that MyContacts "intercepts/process" will be logged. If you don't find the information PM the log file (after making sure that does not include any information that I shouldn't have) and I will look for it.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

I don't think so but it is possible. If you check the log file you will find the confirmation that MyContacts is either involved or not. Any calls that MyContacts "intercepts/process" will be logged. If you don't find the information PM the log file (after making sure that does not include any information that I shouldn't have) and I will look for it.
I went to the log file: /home/user/.mycontacts/log.txt but there is nothing in there indicating a phone number or anything. It has a lot of my infortions including my gmail account info, my skype id, my ovi id, etc. Half way through, it has over 200 lines of "(DBG) Online Account: "google-talk" - status: "" " to the end of the page.

BTW, the version I am using is 27.