Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
i dnt have any widgets jst few contacts nd calender..without applying the tweak battery life was very gud after applying the speedpatch..i want the default one bak.can nybody help me with default settings as i dint copy it down..this tweaks is useless

if you have not made change to the default profile of your power kernel like stated in post 1, then do the following in terminal

sudo gainroot
kernel-config load default

this will load default values and then apply the tweaks from qcpufreq as mentioned in first post.

i did change the default one.but changed it bak.but i cant remember the changes that was originally der.i reverted bak to the original settings of samrtreflex.but i am sonfused abt max min freq and upthreshhold.can u help.and do u mean that after selecting the default profile i follow karam's step (edit and load the ideal)??

i came our from home with full charge.browsed net for a total of 20mins and listened to music for 20mins.and took 2calls for a total of 20mins.all this happened within an hr.my charge was 95 and now its 80 within an hour..what the f*** man

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@mehulrajput
it killed it in my case don't know why

@trisha02
why are you loading the default?
just follow the first post instructions!!!
load ideal profile
and test it

who said that i loaded the default..the above battery information occured after i followed ur steps and loaded the ideal..i dint load the default.i followed ur 1st step.it drains more battery...

trisha02
you seems to have a stupid N900
these battery tweaks are awesome
they gave me +2days

the patch worked fyn..y will my N900 be stupid only for this battery tweaks.may b my battery has sme problem.how to check weder my battery is okay or giving my phone full power

i'm sorry but i'm not expert with these things
maybe some one can help

u jst followed the step in the first step and u get 1-2 day full? how much do u use it?

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
the patch worked fyn..y will my N900 be stupid only for this battery tweaks.may b my battery has sme problem.how to check weder my battery is okay or giving my phone full power
i know this will be a hard thing to do .
but for your benefit ..
try uninstalling everything you installed from this thread and start it from the scratch ..

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe