Notices

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
It is running at the background.... I tried with and without the 1 in front of the number but still the call is going through... Nobody else is having this problem?

Interesting, though I have "unknown" (without the quote) in the blacklist, the call still went through after dialing *67 then my number. It came as Unknown Number...

Last edited by x61; 2011-07-22 at 22:02.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Where can I find documentation for this?
I want to play with incoming sms...

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
With incoming sms you have to use qt mobility or get extremely mad...

********Problem Solved... Partially, at least **********
The problem has absolutely nothing to do with the program. It was my damn fault. I had my voice mails routed to google talk and when I called the number, it ended up ringing my phone.

But then, shouldn't it have gone to my voicemail instead of re-routing the calls to my phone. Yeah, I set my google voice up so that all incoming calls to my google voice number be forwarded to my mobile phone but not my voice mails.

Now, my question is how: is there a duration at which the phone rings before it routes call to voice mail? If so, could you make it such that calls be routed immediately to voice mails the moment, calls arrive?

By the way, is there anybody else with google voice setup as their voice mail handler and is having the same proble I am having? If not, could someone try this out and let me know if they're experiencing the same problem?

Thanks...........Great work.

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
The problem has absolutely nothing to do with the program. It was my damn fault. I had my voice mails routed to google talk and when I called the number, it ended up ringing my phone.

But then, shouldn't it have gone to my voicemail instead of re-routing the calls to my phone. Yeah, I set my google voice up so that all incoming calls to my google voice number be forwarded to my mobile phone but not my voice mails.

Now, my question is how: is there a duration at which the phone rings before it routes call to voice mail? If so, could you make it such that calls be routed immediately to voice mails the moment, calls arrive?

By the way, is there anybody else with google voice setup as their voice mail handler and is having the same proble I am having? If not, could someone try this out and let me know if they're experiencing the same problem?

We do hangup as soon as signal arrives. But it's a broadcast so all apps know a call has arrived.

The Following User Says Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by x61 View Post

since your call was routed to google voice and come back at you with your google number as call id, you can add your google number to block list but that is gonna block all other routed numbers as well, the only solution is go to google account and set it to display the original caller number instead of your google number.

Originally Posted by khuong View Post
since your call was routed to google voice and come back at you with your google number as call id, you can add your google number to block list but that is gonna block all other routed numbers as well, the only solution is go to google account and set it to display the original caller number instead of your google number.
That is exactly what I set it as... and it has always been setup that way, which was why when I called my cell from a different number, the number I was calling from showed up on my cell. Further, when I called with *67, the Unknown Number showed up.

However, when I checked my google voice account, the number showed up in my Missed call before re-routing to me. I simply can understand why/how this is possible.

Anyway, I appreciate all the help

Simple, Google voice doesn't use csd API.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Caller 0.1.3 * Added a Call Block button to powerkey menu, which is an option rejecting call and add that number to the blacklist when phone is ringing ( button is only visible while call is ative ).

Example: someone call you, call number show up and you think it's a spam or telemarketing number, just press the power key button to bring up the menu and choose block button to reject the call and it also add that number to the blacklist for you. I am still taking my time on the ui version. :-)

Last edited by khuong; 2011-07-23 at 21:46.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
Caller 0.1.3 * Added a Call Block button to powerkey menu, which is an option rejecting call and add that number to the blacklist when phone is ringing ( button is only visible while call is ative ).
Callerx works,
and it is a basic phone function of enormous value.

I looked this up last week when my 'Fatal Attraction' stalker
decided to renew her pursuit,
and the first day or so of getting it working in my n900 were
frustrating but absolutely worth it.
Now I can leave the phone turned on at night again...

This new function will be of great value

My Mods for Wonko's Advanced Clock Plugin:
ISO8601 clock mod and Momental_IST clock mod

Printing your Email with the N900