Active Topics

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Cod3rror View Post
Yea, congrats, enjoy the garbage nokia sends you.
Oh, c'mon, just stop it!! It's incredible how Apple just gets to people like that, making you obsessed with their products just because they say they're the best! Did u ever stop just for a second and think for yourself or do you enjoy letting them brainwash you like that??

Originally Posted by aikipy View Post
Oh, c'mon, just stop it!! It's incredible how Apple just gets to people like that, making you obsessed with their products just because they say they're the best! Did u ever stop just for a second and think for yourself or do you enjoy letting them brainwash you like that??
Actually, I realized I was brainwashed by nokia when I used the iPhone for the first time.

Using the iPhone after any nokia phone is like that scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey with the monkeys gathered around the monolith, iPhone 4 is that monolith and if you use one, you'll be amazed just how much more advanced it is to anything else.

And it's not only the iPhone, Android completely craps over anything nokia too.

Would you really want to pay several hundred euros for a phone that is pretty much dead? That no one will develop for or waste their time on? That won't be getting any updates?

With the iPhone you'll get all the above, it's expensive but it's absolutely worth it.

nokia pathetically copied everything from the iPhone.

There is a reason why Apple is going up and up and people are obsessed with their products while nokia is falling and falling... nokia can't even make good commercials.

Last edited by Cod3rror; 2011-07-26 at 10:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cod3rror For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by cm6 View Post
I kept trying all combinations until finally I got one that worked. I was so surprised that I forgot what I entered!

Thanks everyone & good luck at finding the remaining 2.
Dont listen to what all the apple fanboys and other losers are saying enjoy ur n9! (once it arives, tho )

Originally Posted by Saew View Post
Dont listen to what all the apple fanboys and other losers are saying enjoy ur n9! (once it arives, tho )
Yes, enjoy the updates, enjoy the apps, enjoy the support, enjoy the fantastic design by Jon Ive, enjoy the world class leading exchange support, the world class leading music player, browser, email client, thousands of applications to select from, the best ecosystem, the best prices, enjoy the best integration, enjoy TONS of accessories!

Enjoy it all...

Oh wait... you're talking about the n9, forget it all then, lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cod3rror For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philippines
there's a troll here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illusionado For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by illusionado View Post
there's a troll here.
I love how people with absolutely no counter argument just retort to calling somebody a troll... then come the insults... then come the wise life advices.

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Look! It's the official troll of every nokia related blog/forum, Cod3rror! LOL!

By the way dude, how much is the cod?
Oh dear, I wonder why you still hang around in these forums?
Do something proactive like go and ask your mates out and play with you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by Cod3rror View Post
I love how people with absolutely no counter argument just retort to calling somebody a troll... then come the insults... then come the wise life advices.
Cod3rror, in all fairness, every forum you are in, MR, MNB or this, you just like to complain as if Nokia touched you in bad places as a child. Of course your opinion may differ from some of ours, but your posts are not very useful. If you really feel that way, then why are you here?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NOMOS View Post
Cod3rror, in all fairness, every forum you are in, MR, MNB or this, you just like to complain as if Nokia touched you in bad places as a child. Of course your opinion may differ from some of ours, but your posts are not very useful. If you really feel that way, then why are you here?
I'm here cause once I was like YOU! A nokia morlock, living underground in nokia's cave.

Then I accidentally reached a surface and realized that there is a whole world, that is so much better than nokia's cave. iPhone, Android... at least 5 years ahead of nokia.

When nokia goes bankrupt and closes down and you guys have no other way to go but the iPhone, after using it for a few days you will realize that you've been living in a cave, you'll feel like you've discovered alien technology.

Apple also has a true visionary, a man of genius, taste and passion, STEVE JOBS!

Who does nokia have? A bunch of corporate suits, the only person I like at nokia is Stephen Elop, he is doing a great job bringing that company down. I hope he does not disappoint in Q3, I want the Armageddon Mr. Elop!

Last edited by Cod3rror; 2011-07-26 at 10:43.

Originally Posted by Cod3rror
Would you really want to pay several hundred euros for a phone that is pretty much dead? That no one will develop for or waste their time on? That won't be getting any updates?
Since Nokia has stated very clearly that N9 will get support and updates for "years to come", why do you still insist that it won't be getting any?

Statements like these are the ones that make people call you a troll.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaichuke For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????