Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
Hi
I can translate cutetube-qml into swedish if you want?
Sure. It might be best to wait for the next release, as the translation files need updating.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Hello Marxian. I found a problem. When i try to open this video from the search box, it says that it is not available:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOCe7gafd2M
In one of the earlier releases, I set the criteria too strict when returning search results, which meant that some videos that could be played were not displayed. I fixed this for the search results, but I forgot to fix the search using a video URL. I have now fixed it for the next update.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Sure. It might be best to wait for the next release, as the translation files need updating.
But one problem I dont now how the translate file should look...
Can you explain?

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
But one problem I dont now how the translate file should look...
Can you explain?
I will post the .ts file here once the next update is ready. All you need to do is open it using Qt Linguist. You will need to install this (on your desktop machine) if you don't already have it. Windoze/Mac versions are available at http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/...?content=89360

Once you open the file, you just go through each of the strings that are marked for translation, fill in the box with your translation and mark it as done. When you've gone through all the strings, save the file and post it here as an attachment (you will need to compress it to a .zip archive first, as you can't post .ts files as attachments).

My website

GitHub

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I will post the .ts file here once the next update is ready. All you need to do is open it using Qt Linguist. You will need to install this (on your desktop machine) if you don't already have it. Windoze/Mac versions are available at http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/...?content=89360

Once you open the file, you just go through each of the strings that are marked for translation, fill in the box with your translation and mark it as done. When you've gone through all the strings, save the file and post it here as an attachment (you will need to compress it to a .zip archive first, as you can't post .ts files as attachments).
okey I will wait next update

The Following User Says Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
robin92:
Or you can translate it in some text editor (Scite in Linux, Notepad++, PSPad in Windows). ts file is in the fact XML file:

Example:
Code:
    <message>
        <location filename="../VideoInfoView.qml" line="706"/>
        <source>No related videos</source>
        <translation></translation>
    </message>
Everything you need is to translate strings in <source></source> tags BTW is there some native simple TS translator like Qt Linguist for Linux?

EDIT: oh. QT Linguist is in qt4-dev-tools package. My bad.

Last edited by R@ptor; 2011-08-09 at 19:51.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
I still can't register Vimeo account.. Some solution ?
Thanks

why does cutetube qml say i can't play 360p or higher, when i can?! i've downloaded a lot of 360p videos , can play them in e.g. kmplayer, but cutetube qml won't allow me to click on them in the application itself. it should be an option 'turn off 360p warning'. i've overclocked and can play quite a lot of hires videos.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I still can't register Vimeo account.. Some solution ?
Thanks
That's an issue with the vimeo API. I need to contact them and find a solution.

My website

GitHub

Version 1.1.1 should be in extras-devel soon.

Changelog:

* Some UI changes including a new search dialog.
* Fixed bug in obtaining keyboard focus for OAuth dialog.
* Fixed bug in 'light' theme when playing videos.
* Fixed bug in searching for a YouTube video using direct link.
* Other minor bugfixes.

Other than the new search dialog, the UI changes are fairly subtle, and are designed to make the appearance a bit cleaner.

I have also changed the behaviour of the search, so clicking on a saved search now sets the text input, but allows you to edit the search query before proceeding.

Some screenshots:

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-08-09 at 22:58.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube