Closed Thread
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
@ MAG : i dont know if this has been answered..but can the portrait mode now be like those on Android phones..with landscape mode only when Keyboard is opened..otherwise phone is locked to portrait? ... if there is a hack..or you guys want a tester..im all in! all the best!

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
What about add portrait worldclock to next cssu?
Should I make a package to replace the original or a package to make a backup before replace it?
If it's working and relatively buglessly, I'd wager a guess that you'd package it to just replace it, not backing anything up. After all, that's what the CSSU is doing - replacing things. And it IS for 'developers'/beta-testers right now, suggesting possible bugs are to be expected.

Originally Posted by arora.rohan View Post
@ MAG : i dont know if this has been answered..but can the portrait mode now be like those on Android phones..with landscape mode only when Keyboard is opened..otherwise phone is locked to portrait? ... if there is a hack..or you guys want a tester..im all in! all the best!
By default, I should hope not (I've worked a lot with BBs and Androids at my current job, and I must say, I absolutely hate that kind of locked orientation) - I'm all for there being a set of options to control stuff like that though. Of course, at the end of the day either someone steps forward to code it or no one does, and that's that.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2011-08-08 at 21:21.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Well, then could the new osso-calc be added too.

I think, we are going to have a portrait lock, like a landscape one.

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-08-08 at 21:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 32 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2011
Originally Posted by br1zer View Post
Don't delete it. Just disable it meantime.

Watch this thread to see if a CCSU update is available and then re-enable the repo to "catch" the update.
Snap!
already deleted it
Can someone temme its values?

**edit
there were 2, one was community cssu (testing) *i didnt delete this*
other was jus community cssu i think but it gave error on refreshing.. so i deleted that :/

Last edited by a dork; 2011-08-09 at 03:28.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by a dick View Post
Snap!
already deleted it

**edit
other was jus community cssu i think but it gave error on refreshing.. so i deleted that :/
HAHAHA your earning the right to use your name mate lmao

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by a dick View Post
Snap!
already deleted it

**edit
Don't worry about that one. Community CSSU testing is the one you want. Community CSSU will be used whenever a CSSU version is deemed officiall "mass public" ready.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
What about add portrait worldclock to next cssu?
Should I make a package to replace the original or a package to make a backup before replace it?
By looking at the sources on gitorious it seems some functionality is disabled (i.e "world clocks"). And I think the replacement is not tested enough for such a critical piece of SW. Otherwise it is always good to have one more open-source replacement.

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Why did you revert shortcuts size in hildon-home?
It works fine!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Richmond, VA
It works fine!
Ive had it working for a while now, im not sure what I did but im running the hildon portrait desktop with my shortcuts resized

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
It works fine!
I (well, merlin1991, he knows git more than I do) reverted the whole patchset, backgrounds disappeared regardless of whether the gconf key was true or false, which isn't acceptable.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade