Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Originally Posted by karam View Post
@People having problems with speedpatch
use this method to fix it
so i can know if it worked and vanished the xterm error
still facing the same old xterminal problem
BACKUPMENU

Hey karam the codes doesnt work its says culdnt find package batterypatch-non-kp. Sorry im a noob at this the only thing that is working is the power kernel code but i didnt install it because i was afraid that it might mess up my n900. Do i need to download anything before inputing ur code? I followed what u said in page 1 but it says couldnt find package batterypatch-non-kp. Im gonna wait for ur answer. Thanks karam and more power

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@supermikoman
you need to update the repository of devel

@trisha02
i have posted a solve few pages back
there are actually 2 possible things that cause the problem
try them both

if didn't work then reflash your N900 and start freshly with speedpatch

if i use the power kernel thing wont it mess up my n900? is it 100 percent safe sir karam? does it have any disadvantages? i love my n900 i dont want it to be damaged. hehe

plus what do i need to enable when u said update repositories? extras devel testing or extras? or do i need to enable them all? thanks sir karam

Originally Posted by algiz View Post
So remove that one

EDIT: If you have uninstalled speedpatch and want to keep it uninstalled you also have to empty the file /home/user/.bashrc (or at least remove the speedpatch lines)
i removed the .bashrc and another .bash and the xterm problem is gone now , but how i know if speed patch is installed? thanks

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
im confused ive set the overclock settings to limits 500-805 and deleted the voltage/clock/dsp settings for 550-750, after locking and unlocking the phone it uses my new higher clock speed of 805 but still uses all the levels of clockspeeds that i have removed, any 1 else got this and i wonder what voltages those speed are using
besides that i have fantastic battry life thou im still unsure abojt speed patch after 4 days up time laging a little but still great work lol

using the kernel power, is it the same with overclocking?

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@supermikoman
enable extras-devel
using kernel-power : the same usual warning

@johnsnipe
removing these files will not let you know if speedpatch was working
it's not a very smart thing to do

@stooobs
some voltages (even if they were removed)
N900 will use them

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
do you have any idea why its still useing clockspeeds i have removed ive never seen this before but it is the first time ive used conservative govenor i dont think theres a connection thou

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe