Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
aaaaa... Themechanger... Yes, probably this is a problem

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Denmark
hey man. I tried to adjust (F) bigger date and bolder clock - which worked fine. However I prefer the original setting, but I am unable to return to that. Nothing happens when i try - it still shows bigger date and bolder clock. I also tried doing a full restore....still the same.

Can someone help?

Last edited by gaggar; 2012-02-01 at 16:03.

Originally Posted by gaggar View Post
hey man. I tried to adjust (F) bigger date and bolder clock - which worked fine. However I prefer the original setting, but I am unable to return to that. Nothing happens when i try - it still shows bigger date and bolder clock. I also tried doing a full restore....still the same.

Can someone help?
Why you created a backup before you start to use this tweaks app ?

see this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=258

I did create backup..

okay new MAJOR problem. It tried adjusting the colors for feeds and headlines in rss feeds - and now the phones just keeps on restarting over and over again..

finaly I got the message that the phone isnīt working correctly due to too many restarts. it suggest to try and update software through Nokia Software Updater og contact a service center!!??

in the bottom is shows the text " software problem (xsession/mthome):

I did create backup..

okay new MAJOR problem. It tried adjusting the colors for feeds and headlines in rss feeds - and now the phones just keeps on restarting over and over again..

finaly I got the message that the phone isnīt working correctly due to too many restarts. it suggest to try and update software through Nokia Software Updater og contact a service center!!??
If you created backup and this not work, I don't know what the problem... I can think about some stuff like, maybe you have after applying this tweaks or maybe you have installed F.D.B theme or Faster transition (not from my app) or Phone UI MOD all this stuff uses another theme and my tweak work on the original files from base/blanco.. Maybe this do a problem...

For the major problem, you need to reflash your device....
I understand you used Tweak M-2 - most of the people do mistake when writing the color code, like symbol # before the code, that don't need to be written.. It causes reboot-loop.. Or if you sure you wrote correct code, without symbol #, I can think about one thing - the system don't like this color...

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
If you created backup and this not work, I don't know what the problem... I can think about some stuff like, maybe you have after applying this tweaks or maybe you have installed F.D.B theme or Faster transition (not from my app) or Phone UI MOD all this stuff uses another theme and my tweak work on the original files from base/blanco.. Maybe this do a problem...

For the major problem, you need to reflash your device....
I understand you used Tweak M-2 - most of the people do mistake when writing the color code, like symbol # before the code, that don't need to be written.. It causes reboot-loop.. Or if you sure you wrote correct code, without symbol #, I can think about one thing - the system don't like this color...
I'm pretty sure that I made a stupid mistake when I should type the color code. I just typed enter twice (no color-codes)..and that caused the problem.......

So I have to reflash the device? (I have no idea how to)....This reflashing-thing will delete all my contacts and fotos?.....Unfortunately i havent backed up those data 4 a while..and I cant connect to Nokia Link in this current situation...

btw...thanx a lot for trying to help me out!

I'm pretty sure that I made a stupid mistake when I should type the color code. I just typed enter twice (no color-codes)..and that caused the problem.......

So I have to reflash the device? (I have no idea how to)....This reflashing-thing will delete all my contacts and fotos?.....Unfortunately i havent backed up those data 4 a while..and I cant connect to Nokia Link in this current situation...

btw...thanx a lot for trying to help me out!
No problem
Yes, if you pressed Enter twice = no color-codes = reboot loop..

Flashing - this take a 5 min.. Just reflash only rootfs image (without EMMC) and all your data will stay here..
Download my simple instruction for this: Flashing N9

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
No problem
Yes, if you pressed Enter twice = no color-codes = reboot loop..

Flashing - this take a 5 min.. Just reflash only rootfs image (without EMMC) and all your data will stay here..
Download my simple instruction for this: Flashing N9
Great ****InG news!!!!!!! I will try it right away...

fingers crossed!

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh