Active Topics

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mihaie View Post
Does anyone know where I can find version 3.2.100? I kind of took it hard by updating to this damn latest version which killed the N9 sync. Now I went back to the magic 3.0.0.290 but I do not want to get stuck with that and would be nice to come back to latest suite version which worked with N9. I tried my best to find 3.2.100 but everything seems to point to the Nokia installer which of course gets you the latest evil version.
update: found the 3.2.100 here. Maybe one tip is to do this instalation disconected from the net as the installer most probably checks with servers for latest version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mihaie For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
By the way, a latest Ovi Suite 3.3.86 should work with N9 ... if you have 3.0.0.290 as an original one and updated that through 3.2 ... just let Ovi Suite 3.2 to update itself ... I will let YOU know more when I can reconfirm it (it is surprise that it works now) ...

So can you confirm that the latest 3.3 build does function fully with the N9?
If so please outline how you got it to work.

I was of the same understanding as JiiHoo:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=28

Thank-you.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
I just installed Nokia Suite 3.3.84 on my PC.
It detected my N950 but told me that the N9 is not supported. It suggested to install the Nokia Link App which I then installed.

It seems to be able to copy movies, music and images from/to the phone. (That option seems rater useless since I prefer to do ut over the mass storrage funktionality).

Beside of that it how ever also seems to be able to backup/restore the calendar/messages/settings.
They will be stored in a .lbu-file, so no change zo extract them
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
By the way, a latest Ovi Suite 3.3.86 should work with N9 ... if you have 3.0.0.290 as an original one and updated that through 3.2 ... just let Ovi Suite 3.2 to update itself ... I will let YOU know more when I can reconfirm it (it is surprise that it works now) ...
Sorry, but I heard earlier that 3.3.86 could work with N9 ... I tested it today and NO, it does not work with N9 ... so I am back 3.2.100 again and it is working one ...

Just to avoid automatic updating of 3.2.100 - remember to disable automatic update from Tools - Options (Preferences) ...

Does anyone of you also get the notification that Nokia Suite 3.2.100 can't be used anymore without updating? (automatic updating was and is deactivated)
I guess I need to reinstall and block Nokia Suite with my Firewall from connecting to the net.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gerii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Gerii View Post
Does anyone of you also get the notification that Nokia Suite 3.2.100 can't be used anymore without updating? (automatic updating was and is deactivated)
I guess I need to reinstall and block Nokia Suite with my Firewall from connecting to the net.
Are you really sure that you was unchecked "Automatic update" from Options (Preferences), as I just reopened Nokia Suite 3.2.100 (no need to update it) - I checked my both computers desktop and laptop - just the same ...

Hmmmm, maybe you did not wait a long enough ... and you tried to add device - do not do it, just be patient and it will find your N9 ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-02-05 at 20:42.

Just tested it on my PC, after some minutes I get the same prompt as on my Notebook where I can only choose "Install" or "Exit".
The trick has been working fine for me for the last few weeks, but now it seems that they've turned it off.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gerii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Gerii View Post
Just tested it on my PC, after some minutes I get the same prompt as on my Notebook where I can only choose "Install" or "Exit".
The trick has been working fine for me for the last few weeks, but now it seems that they've turned it off.
Hmmmmm, I do not think so (but yes, I can be wrong - it would not be a first time) ... did you just install for your PC or had you it there before ? ... if you just istalled it, are you sure that you made installation offline (no internet during installation) and disabled "Automatic updade" too before you enabled internet again ... you can not do online installation, if will fail, because it will check the new version automatically ...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
http://everythingn9.com/how-to-get-y...suite-3-2-100/

This isn't a trick... Have it working and just retested this last night...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
http://everythingn9.com/how-to-get-y...suite-3-2-100/

This isn't a trick... Have it working and just retested this last night...
Yes, I retested too - it works well ... and I am using Nokia Suite with my N9 just NOW, ONLINE - it suggest an update, but it does not install it automatically, because I have already disabled automatic update of Nokia Suite (Tools - Choices (options) - General on left side and disable automatic update, it is a third one there on right side from up to down) ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-02-05 at 21:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaripi For This Useful Post: