Active Topics

Hi, I would like to buy the N9 16GB Black, but before I order it, I have few questions for ppl who purchased their N9 from Negri

Is the box sealed with Nokia security seal tape (label)?

Who received a branded N9 from Negri?

Thank you very much

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by Airbus View Post
Hi, I would like to buy the N9 16GB Black, but before I order it, I have few questions for ppl who purchased their N9 from Negri

Is the box sealed with Nokia security seal tape (label)?

Who received a branded N9 from Negri?

Thank you very much
The one I got was sealed.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

My was also sealed with plastic wrap. Don't think mine was branded, no sign of a carrier since i used it for 2 months.

Was it made in Finland or China?

I got mine 16gig black N9 from Negri. Not branded. Sealed. Made in China

where is the negri electronics located at? do they ship to singapore(oh well, if nokia singapore discontinues nokia n9 the end of this year)

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
where is the negri electronics located at? do they ship to singapore(oh well, if nokia singapore discontinues nokia n9 the end of this year)
Las Vegas, Nevada.

They do ship internationally:
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: YES! We do ship to Countries other than the USA. Simply order online, and choose the desired shipping method. Google checkout works for almost every country; if your country is not listed you can request a virtual invoice, which is a Google Checkout Invoice. This invoice allows us to accept payment from International Customers with shipping addresses outside of the Continental USA not available directly from the website. To request an invoice simply Click Here. Please provide us with the item(s), the quantity, the shipping address and preferred shipping method. Overnight and 2 Day Air are available almost anywhere. For countries in which Google Checkout is unavailable to, we accept Wire Transfers (TT) and Western Union. or Amazon Payments If you are uneasy about using one of those alternate options please see our testimonials on the bottom right of any page of the website. If you are located outside of the US and we ship to you via FedEx you will be responsibile for the Duties and Taxes incurred by the importation of this shipment. These are very minimal charges. Please Contact Us for more information regarding this.
https://negrielectronics.com/policies/

Just noticed $20 price drop on all N9 models, except White:
https://negrielectronics.com/catalog...kis+n9&x=0&y=0

All are on backorder though.