Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ulex54 View Post
i have PR 1.1 and lost emoticons for messaging after flashing the phone. So i want to use the R tweak in 5.1 version of quicktweak. But as you mentioned in first post, its only for 1.2. Cant i just use R option for PR 1.1?
I don't know, But you can try... I think it in the same location and the same files like in PR1.1..
In tweak R you have 2 options:
1. New icon set
2. Restore to default
If you want to restore, you need download my Backup from PR1.2 (in the first page, above changelog, red text)

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Which version you used ? and which PR you have ?
After applying Tweak M - do you saw this changes on your EventScreen ? Which colors your wrote here ? With symbol "#" or without ?
Try to go to this tweak again and restore this tweak to default...
The colors was the first option, no custom.
I saw the changes after a restart.
Also, forgot to mention that this happened on 5.0 too before and after system reflash.

Im running 059L7S2: N9 RM-696 Country Variant Sweden SE Black 16GB with PR1.2

Originally Posted by tiiagoFernandez View Post
The colors was the first option, no custom.
I saw the changes after a restart.
Also, forgot to mention that this happened on 5.0 too before and after system reflash.

Im running 059L7S2: N9 RM-696 Country Variant Sweden SE Black 16GB with PR1.2
Hmmm.. Try to restore tweak A and see what happens.. I don't have any problem with this tweaks..

I don't know, But you can try... I think it in the same location and the same files like in PR1.1..
In tweak R you have 2 options:
1. New icon set
2. Restore to default
If you want to restore, you need download my Backup from PR1.2 (in the first page, above changelog, red text)
it worked. thanks. i've just used to set new ones. They look good as well.

Another thing that i wonder, I have 2 n9 phone, one with PR 1.2 and one with PR 1.1 installed. I couldnt get used to new swype keyboard on 1.2 . Can we change back it to 1.1's virtual keyboard? (i know there is some keyboard changing software for an english but the ones im asking for is turkish)

Sorry, I don't know how to change Swype vkb from PR 1.2 to one from PR 1.1.. Try to find this files on your PR 1.1 and replace this manually.. Just don't forget to do backup before ;-)

Hmmm.. Try to restore tweak A and see what happens.. I don't have any problem with this tweaks..
I will try it if it happens again. Seems stable for now. Another tweak that could cause this is the vkb, since messaging use keyboards.. and was the only place that the phone froze..
~
I have a request: if possible do you think that it can be added a tweak to add full date to the low power clock? I wish i could also see the date before double tapping.

Originally Posted by tiiagoFernandez View Post
I will try it if it happens again. Seems stable for now. Another tweak that could cause this is the vkb, since messaging use keyboards.. and was the only place that the phone froze..
~
I have a request: if possible do you think that it can be added a tweak to add full date to the low power clock? I wish i could also see the date before double tapping.
I really don't know why you have the froze problem.. I also have installed all alpha numeric vkb (but i don't use this) and bigger vkb and i don't have any problem with this.. Sorry man..
About the date on the low power screen,i don't know how to do this. If someone know and can explain me, I will add this tweak.

I really don't know why you have the froze problem.. I also have installed all alpha numeric vkb (but i don't use this) and bigger vkb and i don't have any problem with this.. Sorry man..
About the date on the low power screen,i don't know how to do this. If someone know and can explain me, I will add this tweak.
Another detail from the freezing, is that it just happens when i touch the 'write message' area. That means it freezes while it loads keyboard :/

You use alpha numeric vkb ? Try to not to use this, just uncheck this vkb in the phone setting, reboot and try to use regular vkb. See if this ok, uninstall this vkb.. Which one you use?

I have installed alpha- english only, but dont use it and its not checked.
I use the normal default qwerty non swype..

It it happens again, im gonna uninstall it

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh