Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by PeterSmurffiPan View Post
Sure! Here are the tweaks I'm using:

A. Faster Transitions (option 2)
B. Landscape Mod (option 3)
F. Lock Screen & Low Power Screen MODs (option 2, only changed Stanby screen colour, but changed back to normal after I saw that the MeeCast icon was still white. No problems occured during the time I used this tweak (approx. 1 day). The MeeCast icon did disappear but returned after refreshing.)
G. Change GPS provider
L. Change Outgoing & Incoming Calls icon
X. Enlarge/Restore conversation font size
Y. Custom Statusbar Clock
DD. Resize Icon nad Text on App Launcher (small preset)
FF. Add/Remove N0 QRefresh button

Hope this helps.

In addition, I am using MeeCast widgets on the notification screen and on the stanby screen.

Did the other person use an other tweak to get an error with MeeCast?
Hi
He used K, A, Q, Y.. He did reflash... After this he told me that after tweak A the widget disappeared again... He found solution by deleting of file com.meecat.omweather from user/.cache and user/.cofig and reinstalling MeeCast... Other solution for him, is uninstalling MeeCast, activating all tweaks that you want and installing MeeCast again...
But for you if MeeCast work good with tweaks, you don't need do anything...

Originally Posted by late88 View Post
@Schturman:
yes, i tried many other colors and always the same result. Title changes, header don't.
Could it be something to do with the scandinavian letters perhaps?
I mean like едц.
I don't know.. Maybe you are right and the scandinavian letters is a problem Because I checked you file, it's like my, two strings changed in the right place, but why it's not work on your screen, It's a mystery...

Originally Posted by late88 View Post
@Schturman:
Is it safe to apply tweak A? No side effects? I have little doubts about certain tweaks and the finnish phones are some how acting up differently than many others.
Or what about when the pr1.3 arrives?
It's should be ok, because it's should be the same files in all phones like your previous file that I checked.. I hope for this..
About the PR1.3, when it's will come, I will update all script and files to do this compatible with PR1.3.

Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
anyone know how to change conversation bubble colour like this one
http://talk.maemo.org/attachment.php...1&d=1331584151
can u change the conversation colour? please...
Try to find this thread.. From your link of this pic, I see its here on talk.maemo.org..
I don't know where is bubbles and I don't know if this tweak change pictures of bubbles or color code from some file...

Originally Posted by dj-marty View Post
Hi
i've installed n9 quick tweak on my Nokia N9 PR 1.2 today. Everthing work perferct i used the transition mod and the feeds color mod. When i came to the dd option i tried to change the color of the apps text to 000000 after answering refesh screen with yes my phone have done a reboot (not a refresh) and now while booting it always crashes and reboots again. My N9 is doing this now all the time.
Does anyone have an idea to get my phone started except of reflashing it from external??
Thanks djm
Hi...
Sorry, but you need to reflash...
One time I have the same problem when I tested some tweaks...
I don't know exactly, but I think the system can't accept some colors... I don't know which colors and I think anyone don't know :/... When I tried DD I also got reboot loop... I don't remember which color I used, but after reflash I tried again with some orange, red, white and green (i think...) colors and it's worked for me...
P.S. Tell me, do you also insert two other strings ? bold/light and size ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-03-20 at 21:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi...
Sorry, but you need to reflash...
One time I have the same problem when I tested some tweaks...
I don't know exactly, but I think the system can't accept some colors... I don't know which colors and I think anyone don't know :/... When I tried DD I also got reboot loop... I don't remember which color I used, but after reflash I tried again with some orange, red, white and green (i think...) colors and it's worked for me...
Thanks for the Info, i've done now the reflash successfully. Im happy to see that after reflash all my messages and contacts was there, in contrast to my old n900.
Thanks for the good work to all on N9 Quick Tweak

bye djm

Thanks for the Info, i've done now the reflash successfully. Im happy to see that after reflash all my messages and contacts was there, in contrast to my old n900.
Thanks for the good work to all on N9 Quick Tweak

bye djm
Good
Tell me, do you also insert two other strings ? bold/light and size ? or only color ?

Good
Tell me, do you also insert two other strings ? bold/light and size ? or only color ?
I have changed the size befor seperatly. I've tried all options x-small, small and large and then i switched to default. After that i changed the color to 000000 and font weight to bold.

bye djm

This mean you don't have .N9QTweakBackup folder on your phone. Or maybe you put this folder in another place... Maybe in Documents folder ?
Just download my backup and extract from ZIP to your PC -> connect your phone with USB cable -> transfer .N9QTweakBackup folder to your phone -> disconnect from USB cable -> run my app again and choose restore options from tweaks that you want to restore...
hi. i used some tweaks from your app, which is great by the way, but i didnt do a backup, and it seems your clean backup from dropbox is deleted. can you please upload it again, or tell me what to do? i completely reset and cleared my device twice, and the patches remain applied. i also installed the qtweak app now, and it doesnt open when i click its icon. please tell me what to do. thanks

I have changed the size befor seperatly. I've tried all options x-small, small and large and then i switched to default. After that i changed the color to 000000 and font weight to bold.

bye djm
Ok... Now I know where is your mistake
We speak about tweak DD, option 4. Here you have 3 questions about the text:
1. "Use light, normal or bold (def. light): "
2. "Write size (def. 1.8): "
3. "Write color code (ex. FFFFFF): #"

You need answer to all 3 question, because I use simple sed commands and if you don't write nothing in one or more questions, you will get reboot-loop...
I started to work on the update, that script will check all strings, and if people forgot to write/answer on some question, the script automatically will insert default string..

Ok... Now I know where is your mistake
We speak about tweak DD, option 4. Here you have 3 questions about the text:
1. "Use light, normal or bold (def. light): "
2. "Write size (def. 1.8): "
3. "Write color code (ex. FFFFFF): #"

You need answer to all 3 question, because I use simple sed commands and if you don't write nothing in one or more questions, you will get reboot-loop...
I started to work on the update, that script will check all strings, and if people forgot to write/answer on some question, the script automatically will insert default string..
Ah good to know. i left the size option clear. Is that only to the DD option or does this belong to all options.
Thanks for the fast investigation

bye djm

Originally Posted by ssterjo View Post
hi. i used some tweaks from your app, which is great by the way, but i didnt do a backup, and it seems your clean backup from dropbox is deleted. can you please upload it again, or tell me what to do? i completely reset and cleared my device twice, and the patches remain applied. i also installed the qtweak app now, and it doesnt open when i click its icon. please tell me what to do. thanks
Hi
My last backup in the first post (before changelog), just read...
About the opening of app - do you activated dev mod ?

Ah good to know. i left the size option clear. Is that only to the DD option or does this belong to all options.
Thanks for the fast investigation

bye djm
For now this belong to all tweaks when people need write something.. Improved version 5.3 is coming soon..

For now this belong to all tweaks when people need write something.. Improved version 5.3 is coming..
OK thanks.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh