Active Topics

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Atlanta
I sorta like the font. Different

The Following User Says Thank You to fignew For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Do yourself a favor and re-do the screen shots using the standard font. Most people look at the pics, say 'meh' and leave, and that's too bad.
truestory. bad font pick, too bad readability, too stylish when it should be neutral.

good work with the theme! thnx

The Following User Says Thank You to patocr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
ceroberts75, you are first
I and Gnome from allnokia.ru also began to create a black theme..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
hi could you explain on how to get the receiving message bubble to go back to the original size. Thanks

Hmm.. Can you explain please how to add this font and add this font itself?
Thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
@Schturman

the font in the pictures is not the font you will see when using the theme. the font you will see when you use this theme is the standard nokia pure fonts that you are currently using by default.

you would have to actually swap the attached zipped nokia folder for the one in /usr/share/fonts/ (be sure you unzip it first...or course)

then you would need to go into the folder /usr/share/themes/black-v2_3/ and change the contants.ini file to "constants.orig" and then rename the constants.tabitha to "constants" re-apply the theme and then you should be able to see the font change now.

if you dont like the font, all you have to do is rechange the constant file names back. you do not need to change the nokia folder.

i find the theme, snappier, i am guessing because of the less color...but also even faster using the fastern9 and also OC to 1300mhz@1.275v

i could take some pictures, but dont have the time to change it all, take pictures, edit them, upload them, then individually readd them here for now.

for all others that are in dislike...you are entitled to your oppinions, but if it isnt your work, you can keep the negative to yourself, as you proly are just looking for free stuff and looking a gift horse in the mouth.

you can certainly make your own theme, and spend dozens of hours changing over 5000 images and ini files to your own liking...or you can chalk this up as a FREE option to change the look a bit, and, if you dont like it, change it back.

edit: the file was too big. you can download it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9363308/Blac...black-v2_3.zip

Last edited by ceroberts75; 2012-05-24 at 05:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Hi
Thanks, but i wanted this font on the original Blanco theme.. I used this font on my n900 and want to add this to n9, but now without black theme.
Thanks again.

Np.

replace the font folder as described above

Then change your Blanco constants.ini File in

/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/constants.ini

open my black constants.ini filr and do a search for tabitha.

copy those strings to the blanco one whereit saya nokia pure.

note...make a copy backup of the original.

now you should have the font w nothing else.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
hi could you explain on how to get the receiving message bubble to go back to the original size. Thanks
u can use n9 qtweak to change it.

that would be the easiest way for u