Active Topics

Notices

Hey friends! Me and my friend build this game:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pig-a...525908537?mt=8

Its called Pig Avengers! We saw that there is a huge demand for a game were you can build your own levels so we did it for you guys. Its free for a week but you can try it out and give us feedback!

What do you guys think? One problem that we have is that not a whole lot of people are downloading it, we are noobs a this whole marketing thing.
Attached Images

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by Russell8a View Post
we are noobs a this whole marketing thing.
Kind of clear from your post here on maemo.org

This isn't an iOS forum, most users don't have an iOS device and a lot don't seem to be getting one any time soon.

Try a different, iOS, forum.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Do you have a .deb file that can be installed on an n900 or an n9? How do you expect people to try it otherwise?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Kind of clear from your post here on maemo.org

This isn't an iOS forum, most users don't have an iOS device and a lot don't seem to be getting one any time soon.

Try a different, iOS, forum.

True, I didn't know sorry. We do want to build the app for other devices. Do you guys think we should expand? We are kind of fresh on other platforms.

Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
Do you have a .deb file that can be installed on an n900 or an n9? How do you expect people to try it otherwise?
No sorry, well its free. I didn't know most people around here didn't had iOS. If you dont have an iphone you can at least try the level builder if you like.
Here:
http://www.pigavengers.com/main/editor

Originally Posted by Russell8a View Post
True, I didn't know sorry. We do want to build the app for other devices. Do you guys think we should expand? We are kind of fresh on other platforms.
If it's in OpenGLES it should be trivial to port it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
If you keep it updated, release new versions inline with other platforms and don't do an Instinctiv, Canola 2, Angry Birds, fMobi and an outright Nokia on us, I wouldn't say no to buying it.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
If it's in OpenGLES it should be trivial to port it.
Well, iOS, so presumably an Objective C code base. Porting it (to what, C + GLib/GObject or Qt's idiomatic C++ dialect?) might be doable but I wouldn't call it trivial.

Originally Posted by lma View Post
Well, iOS, so presumably an Objective C code base. Porting it (to what, C + GLib/GObject or Qt's idiomatic C++ dialect?) might be doable but I wouldn't call it trivial.
I started working with XCode on iOS at some point (got an iPhone in October), and iirc GLES code is in C++. You can mix Obj-C and C++ after all

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post: