Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
i Don't know if "live" lock screen is possible, but showing info like on stand by screen (as done by USbS, lpsmagic, billboard, etc) should definitely be possible. Widgets like music player would also be possible once somebody figures out how to do it.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
i really wish the latest text message would display on the lockscreen.

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
i Don't know if "live" lock screen is possible, but showing info like on stand by screen (as done by USbS, lpsmagic, billboard, etc) should definitely be possible. Widgets like music player would also be possible once somebody figures out how to do it.
no sir, i mean like .gif file, something like water wallpaper on samsung galaxy s3,

AmaziN9. ..

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
amaziN9 need a fancy lock screen, not a usefull one. We all misunderstood his / her needs. Maybe because MeeGo is so beautifull simply, usefull and without "fancy mambo-jumbo"

i have everything that i need on my n9, its time to polish it,

AmaziN9. ..

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by lifeintheblitz View Post
And as usual, some extremely stupid and arrogant choad ranked this thread down to 1-star because of his/her narrow opinions. I hate it when they do that. Going to rank this thread up because by no means is it a silly thread.
Wasn't me, but this thread has NSFW images in and seems to have half-descended into "I like pictures of bums". I for one don't want this on a board about an operating system, thanks.
Also, we can do without the assumption that this board is staffed entirely by horny hetero males and the assertion that everyone else is at risk of being an "extremely stupid and arrogant choad" that might ruin their fun.

The Following User Says Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:
Im sorry, my wallpaper make a problem here,

AmaziN9. ..

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Wasn't me, but this thread has NSFW images in and seems to have half-descended into "I like pictures of bums". I for one don't want this on a board about an operating system, thanks.
Also, we can do without the assumption that this board is staffed entirely by horny hetero males and the assertion that everyone else is at risk of being an "extremely stupid and arrogant choad" that might ruin their fun.
What? There are only horny hetero males on here?

Whoa, I have been living in the dark, I was under the assumption there were girls here too.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
What? There are only horny hetero males on here?

Whoa, I have been living in the dark, I was under the assumption there were girls here too.
Arie, unusually, misunderstands.The pic is obviously for the pleasure of the aforementioned HHMs and ignores the fact that there are females who are offended by that sort of thing as if they don't exist.You gotta admit, the pic is off topic.

To the objector:

You could have just reported the post as objectionable to an admin, and I imagine they would have agreed, though I respect your courage in simply stating your point.

I am not female and wasn't offended, but I see what you are saying.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Arie, unusually, misunderstands.The pic is obviously for the pleasure of the aforementioned HHMs and ignores the fact that there are females who are offended by that sort of thing as if they don't exist.You gotta admit, the pic is off topic.

To the objector:

You could have just reported the post as objectionable to an admin, and I imagine they would have agreed, though I respect your courage in simply stating your point.

I am not female and wasn't offended, but I see what you are saying.
I showed the pic to a few girls I know and all of them said that's not a shoe advert, but commented on how 'pretty' her *** was.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but the women that I hang around aren't judgmental of other women, maybe it's a lifestyle choice....

Edit: changed all the girls I know to a few.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-06-12 at 20:21.