Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
when did you get it?
internal, private repository

also, i think that nokia will NOT release a pr13 for n950

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by rlinfati View Post
internal, private repository

also, i think that nokia will NOT release a pr13 for n950
Ahhhh i see, you sure? because well n950 is the developer phone i am quite sure that 950 should get the update

Could a moderator or admin please merge both PR1.3 threads? Or maybe close both, so we can start a fresh PR1.3 thread?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Could a moderator or admin please merge both PR1.3 threads? Or maybe close both, so we can start a fresh PR1.3 thread?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Second that, just have one official PR 1.3 thread

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Why? This is a thread for poeple that haven't recived PR 1.3. I'm one of the poor people that have to wait days and weeks before my device gets PR1.3(that was the case for PR1.1 and PR 1.2 at least) after an official release.(and I have unlocked phone)

We must have a thread to complaing in? solutions? or other PR1.3 issues until we get the update.

When you get PR1.3(when its officially released). start a new clean thread free for all the happy boys and girls with PR1.3 in their phones.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-02 at 10:22.

Well good idea to leave this one open then, but still the other one should be closed as soon as PR1.3 is released, so that a fresh new thread can be started.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What's the easiest way to update without losing Apps? Lost all my apps when upgrading last time.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@rlinfati
Can you please share some observations about 40.2012.21? What bugfixes you notice? Performance improvements? Anything will be interesting for the community.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
What's the easiest way to update without losing Apps? Lost all my apps when upgrading last time.
Update on-device and you'll keep everything. If it tells you it can't and that you should update through your PC, fix the underlying problem (probably involves uninstalling a rogue app) rather than going to the PC.

The Following User Says Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert