Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
New version is working well!
The search problems I had are no longer present. I seem to be getting the corrct number of results with the proper prices!

Several issues though:
-When looking at an item, if I click on the "Detailed description" tab, many times it is blank. Is this an error, or something in the way the item is listed by the seller?
-When looking at search results, there is no indicator of how many results were found. No number of items, pages of items, or even a scroll bar to see how long the list is. Is there any way to add this?
-Lastly, when will purchasing be able to be done? I don't see any options for bidding.

Thanks again!

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Meerut, India
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
New version is working well!
The search problems I had are no longer present. I seem to be getting the corrct number of results with the proper prices!

Several issues though:
-When looking at an item, if I click on the "Detailed description" tab, many times it is blank. Is this an error, or something in the way the item is listed by the seller?
-When looking at search results, there is no indicator of how many results were found. No number of items, pages of items, or even a scroll bar to see how long the list is. Is there any way to add this?
-Lastly, when will purchasing be able to be done? I don't see any options for bidding.

Thanks again!
Thanks for your inputs...
  • Detailed description should work fine...although it opens only when clicked on icon which should be fixed. Maybe item you were trying to see is not having that data...
    We'll check if there is any problem
  • Working on refining search results...bugs with search page will be taken care of. Will make sure that its fixed in next release
  • I'm not sure we can implement purchasing on it. Dunno if there are APIs for that! Regarding bidding option we are not sure when we will be able to implement that...eBay's Sandbox is almost waste and it might not be appropriate to bid items with our own account for testing. Lets see...

The app is shaping up quite nice, I can't wait for the final product.

I was wondering if you might be able to make an app similar to eBay's "RedLaser Barcode Scanner"
That would make a great compliment to your eBay app, or maybe you could even add it in to the current app.

Not really expecting you to do this, just a thought

Keep up the good work!

Almost ready for first publish on Nokia store! Please try Shopper_1.0.0_beta04

Last edited by Trinity; 2012-07-20 at 11:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bushey, Herts, UK.
Your link is missing : after http
shopper_1.0.0_beta04

Going to try this shortly It looks good.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyberty For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
I would love to see this ported to Maemo5/N900, it looks great!

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by RTA View Post
I was wondering if you might be able to make an app similar to eBay's "RedLaser Barcode Scanner"
That would make a great compliment to your eBay app, or maybe you could even add it in to the current app.
Maybe a plugin for mBarcode?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by biketool View Post
I would love to see this ported to Maemo5/N900, it looks great!
It would be great to see way more Fremantle apps ported to Harmattan 1st...
This is one of the (relatively) few examples where Harmattan has a great app that Fremantle doesn't.*

*actually, I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a decent equivalent for Maemo 5x

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-20 at 11:00.

Can anyone confirm the working of those selling lists(Sold, unsold, etc) because me & Trinity are using eBay only as buyer and wasn't able to test those features

Last edited by ShwStppr; 2012-07-20 at 11:24.

Originally Posted by biketool View Post
Maybe a plugin for mBarcode?
We will try that once we are done with filtering search results and and optimizing current features...it will be great if app features something like that