Active Topics

I look forward to seeing CodeRUS app in the OVI store. Really want to Tweak T but the only toggle i find necessay is the flashlight toggle. It would better than having to launch the flashlight app.

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by solstice88 View Post
I look forward to seeing CodeRUS app in the OVI store. Really want to Tweak T but the only toggle i find necessay is the flashlight toggle. It would better than having to launch the flashlight app.
Then you might want to install unrestricted-system-ui and MT-Toggles from MohammadMG, and then only the flashlight toggle.

I'm probably being an idiot but i installed this but when i start it and it asks for password i can't type anything in - tried both keyboards but typing doesn't come up. If i press enter the app exits.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted by inamak View Post
I'm probably being an idiot but i installed this but when i start it and it asks for password i can't type anything in - tried both keyboards but typing doesn't come up. If i press enter the app exits.

Any ideas?
the app will exit if you type the wrong password. default password is rootme. when typing the password it doesnt display anything. Hope this helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to solstice88 For This Useful Post:
Schturman, I've been sitting back for months and awaiting these tweaks to get more 'baked' because I don't like reflashing my phone often. I've taken the Quicktweak plunge now that you've included 'unrestricted' and 'toggles' because the other posts instructions are very hard to follow. Everything is working great!

I really appreciate what you have done with this app, and even more - that you have DOCUMENTED exactly how to use it and kept it updated. This is awesome and a shining example of how to contribute to everyone in the community, not just the advanced users. I will donate. Big thanks.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by solstice88 View Post
the app will exit if you type the wrong password. default password is rootme. when typing the password it doesnt display anything. Hope this helps.
Oh right will give it a go cheers

EDIT: realised what issue was i was using swype and it auto capitalises the first letter. Works fine now Thanks!

Last edited by inamak; 2012-07-12 at 19:29.

Oh right will give it a go cheers
Just a question...Do i have to be in "develoepr mode" when using n9teak and when doing changes to the phone?

Originally Posted by santicorcho View Post
Just a question...Do i have to be in "develoepr mode" when using n9teak and when doing changes to the phone?
Dont think so i just got into it with dev mode off

The Following User Says Thank You to inamak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
Schturman, I've been sitting back for months and awaiting these tweaks to get more 'baked' because I don't like reflashing my phone often. I've taken the Quicktweak plunge now that you've included 'unrestricted' and 'toggles' because the other posts instructions are very hard to follow. Everything is working great!

I really appreciate what you have done with this app, and even more - that you have DOCUMENTED exactly how to use it and kept it updated. This is awesome and a shining example of how to contribute to everyone in the community, not just the advanced users. I will donate. Big thanks.
I'm tired and don't have a time to start again with unrestricted-ui & MT-toggle platform & and toggle from MAG, from Coderus... Too much complicated now.. This threads not organized good and I need to much time to find the correct files etc.. I'm very happy with new system-ui-extensions from Coderus, when it will done, we will get option for editing this toggles and remove what we don't need..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Dont think so i just got into it with dev mode off
Another question , Could it be that some tweaks can not be removed? Because the thing is I did the tweak T, and never was able to restore to default.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh