Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Deltor26 View Post
Basically I just want that one tweak I had before in the status bar. Good to know I won't run into any reboot loops if I do that. Thanks for the reply!

Eta:

Anyway, installation went well...except when I enter the rootme password it gives me an error message...it says "couldn't find package bash failed to install bash" and then it closes itself. Where can I find that bash file?
From PDF instruction:
How to open N9 Qtweak in your first time:
If you have problem with opening of N9QT – close all windows, wait 2-3 min and just try to start N9QT again when you are connected to internet, try it 2-3 times... It should install SDK repo, and install bash..
If after 2-3 times it still not open menu of tweaks, probably some other process is lock installation.. Just wait 5 minutes and try to open again... If still not work, install SDK repo manually -> apt-get update -> apt-get install bash

Originally Posted by ricardo8 View Post
is it possible to use this quick tweak to other themes?
i am using the cyan theme but unable to apply tweaks (e.g. resizing font size for conversations)
From PDF instruction:
This script work properly only on PR 1.3 and base/blanco theme !!!

Tweak T is back !!! with new unrestricted system-ui
The platform from Coderus, toggles from MAG and Coderus. All toggles will be arranged in this order !

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
The platform from Coderus, toggles from MAG and Coderus. All toggles will be arranged in this order !

thank you very much sir for your nice work.is it included in v8.4 or will be in v 8.5?

From PDF instruction:
Finally got it working by going to the terminal and manually installing bash. Thanks so much Schturman!

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France

How do you manage to remove some of the toggle? Maybe the 8.5 version.

In my case I got every toggles available ...

Another question not related to your great work ... Each time I switch from my network connection to my wifi connection, my chat accounts try to make me online ... Any way to avoid that? (For the moment my only solution was to remove the capability to chat )

Thanks a lot

Hi Schturman

Thank you for your continuing great work

When 8.5 comes out will we be able to run the new Tweak T over the one in 8.4 or will we need to remove the 8.4 version before applying the new one in 8.5.

Also will you be adding the "time-to-destination" MOD update to the enable traffic tweak for Drive.

Regards

Adam

Last edited by abun880007; 2012-07-18 at 09:57.

mousse04, because you use from tweak 8.4, it's another application, named "System UI Extensions", when Coderus will finish this app, you will be able to edit your toggle and remove what you don't want...
In version 8.5, I restored the old tweak T with unrestricted system-ui and toggles and now you can choose what you want to use:
1. unrestricted toggles
2. System UI Extensions

You can use only ONE of them, DON'T mix them...
Also you CAN'T use MohammadAG repo, you CAN'T update MT-toggle platform and toggles, because I use Coderus platform and toggles...

For another question, try to use ProfileMatic, or just switch off you IM's...

abun880007, You can't install this over tweak T from 8.4..
see previous answer:
You can use only ONE of them, DON'T mix them...
Also you CAN'T use MohammadAG repo, you CAN'T update MT-toggle platform and toggles, because I use Coderus platform and toggles...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Very nice program !!

Is this a feature or a known issue that my social chats (actually FB and Skype) are trying to go online whenever (not always !) there is a data connection change (from wifi to 3.5G for example). Surprisingly, not Gtalk !

Any hints ?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh