Edit: Some help
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1524

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Please search in the thread

Edit: Some help
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1524
thanx buddy it was really helpfull

I have a problem with the tweak T , i installed and then uninstall , reinstall again and nothing happened except from the status menu disappeared direct access to availability how can i fix this??

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by panukooo View Post
I have a problem with the tweak T , i installed and then uninstall , reinstall again and nothing happened except from the status menu disappeared direct access to availability how can i fix this??
You are playing with the devil with this tweak

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
its not a devil in all versions for pr1.3 its safety exept 8.5...
panukooo, just refresh your phone or reboot..

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-07-23 at 10:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Hi Schturman

just a quick message i am about to reflash my phone and was wondering if 8.5 will be uploaded today.

Regards

Adam

i dont sure, i still dont updated pdf instruction, dont have time you can install 8.4 and will update later..

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Just installed v8.4 after my previous install gave me the reboot loop. My first tweak is FileboxRoot but now both N9QT and FileboxRoot icons are just plain green, even after a reboot - any ideas?

I don't fancy having to use NSU again.

EDIT > pressing FileboxRoot icon and entering password does nothing except return to the App screen...?

Last edited by dumpystig; 2012-07-23 at 11:29.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
i dont sure, i still dont updated pdf instruction, dont have time you can install 8.4 and will update later..
About the update in 8.5 does the system-ui not caus some trouble? I mean, if I understood well, we will have 2 possibilities, but both are not compatible ...

dumpystig, reboot loop not passable only from installation, because installation process only transfer files from .deb to the one folder in /opt directory..
FileboxRoot, also can't cause reboot loop.. Do you have installed FileBox app? Do you have dev. mode activated ?
Green icons - Probably something wrong with your device maybe you installed something, don't know.. Do you tried reboot Or refresh?

mousse04, I use unrestricted system ui from the date that i posted screenshot with unrestricted system ui, for now any problem, only Bluetooth don't work after reboot, but refresh fix it immediately.. also hacky brightness after reboot not work (only standard work), but also you can fix it immediately via tweak T, you just need to reenter your root pass..
Before unrestricted i used extension app from Coderus and also don't have any problem.. In v8.5 you have new version of extension, i still don't tested it, but some people reported that reboot toggle not work correctly.. Maybe until i release this version, Coderus will update his extension..

And yes, you can't mix this two system ui.. I will explain all this in pdf instruction..

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-07-23 at 12:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh