Originally Posted by amirmalik View Post
hi bro,
i have already enable developer mode.then when i key in devel-su and rootme as the password and enter apt-get install bash in the terminal it says sh: app-get: not found ? i am pretty confused bro.the n9QTweak icon on my screen is green in colour and when i click on it i need to enter a password.S.O.S
apt-get, not app-get

The Following User Says Thank You to RIscRIpt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
dumpystig, reboot loop not passable only from installation, because installation process only transfer files from .deb to the one folder in /opt directory..
FileboxRoot, also can't cause reboot loop.. Do you have installed FileBox app? Do you have dev. mode activated ?
Green icons - Probably something wrong with your device maybe you installed something, don't know.. Do you tried reboot Or refresh?

mousse04, I use unrestricted system ui from the date that i posted screenshot with unrestricted system ui, for now any problem, only Bluetooth don't work after reboot, but refresh fix it immediately.. also hacky brightness after reboot not work (only standard work), but also you can fix it immediately via tweak T, you just need to reenter your root pass..
Before unrestricted i used extension app from Coderus and also don't have any problem.. In v8.5 you have new version of extension, i still don't tested it, but some people reported that reboot toggle not work correctly.. Maybe until i release this version, Coderus will update his extension..

And yes, you can't mix this two system ui.. I will explain all this in pdf instruction..
Great !!! Can't wait to try it Good job

its not a devil in all versions for pr1.3 its safety exept 8.5...
panukooo, just refresh your phone or reboot..
I did that , I remember told me that was missing a component . desktop but can not remember which is the second time that happens to me and making a flash is not made up I have to flash with EMMC . another thing: you know that post tells how to install togglets availability ? as you can see ui install unrestricted and several togglets because I could not with qtweak , I want to install togglets availability as displayed in the option T fb , messenger, gtalk etc

[EDIT]: fix it when qtweak modify the files in / usr / share / meegotouch / applicationextensions when you uninstall not back to normal. the file that shows the availability is statusindicatormenu - presence.desktop and when I look in the folder I mentioned above , was as follows: statusindicatormenu - presence.backup . just rename to .desktop and appeared again

Last edited by panukooo; 2012-07-23 at 16:55.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by panukooo View Post
I did that , I remember told me that was missing a component . desktop but can not remember which is the second time that happens to me and making a flash is not made up I have to flash with EMMC . another thing: you know that post tells how to install togglets availability ? as you can see ui install unrestricted and several togglets because I could not with qtweak , I want to install togglets availability as displayed in the option T fb , messenger, gtalk etc
You have this option in version 8.4, also you will get this option in verstion 8.5 but you will need to choose what your want - unrestricted or extension, that all..

oh that's great man, one last question: I was looking around and found the togglets of coderus version 0.0.2 , if I install the version of coderus I can have the quick launcher status ?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Exactly, but you need install mt-toggles platform from Coderus, also 0.0.2, and only after this you can Coderus toggles 0.0.2..
You have thus in version 8.5, I hope today or tomorrow will finish..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Exactly, but you need install mt-toggles platform from Coderus, also 0.0.2, and only after this you can Coderus toggles 0.0.2..
You have thus in version 8.5, I hope today or tomorrow will finish..
Today will be great !!!!! But take your time !!!

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hey guys, i install N9 quick tweak know but when i opened i put the password rootme but it told that the bash not installed and will exit , please tell me what i should do ...

how to install dash manually , please tell me step by step .

Last edited by Rabah_vip; 2012-07-23 at 22:50.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
ok thx guys i try to installed manually i get it from the pdf and it work

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Can you reveal what command line option is behind FF N9 QRefresh? I am looking for a solution to fix the calendar icon not updating when running FasterN9. Apparently a homescreen refresh does the trick. See here fore details.

Thanks for help.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh