Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Build 2015 fix group chat title?

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
i always recieve media but can not open them, this had been the case since many previous versions, somebody knows a fix?

To the devs,
just want to say, what an amazing work, today I downloaded the latest build, and it just works, really love the UI and how everything is put together, there is however one small bug (not big deal) when wazapp is open and if I take a picture that I want to send this doesn't show on the media uploader on wazapp, it shows all the previous images/pictures that I had before, but if I close wazapp an open it again, then the picture shows, is like something is not refreshing, just wanted to point that.
Again thanks for your hard work guys.

Originally Posted by smoof View Post
Great news!

Btw what is wrong with the enter/send key? It is disabled while typing until one inserts the first space-character... Seems to be a bug.
nope, if you read hundreds pages back, it is meant to b e like that

looks good, letme try the new deb, wanna see if I still got missing group chat's chat

ps: possible for wazapp personal LPS icon, rather than default IM's icon?

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
for showing pictures that you have just taken use vi in terminal or shh or whatever and head to

UI/Conversations/SendPicture.qml

then change

Component.onCompleted: {
console.log("SELECT DIALOG OPENED")
galleryModel.filter = myFilters
}

to

Component.onCompleted: {
console.log("SELECT DIALOG OPENED")
galleryModel.filter = myFilters
galleryModel.autoUpdate = true
}

After restarting wazapp, you can even leave the selection page open and take a photo, it will show up immediately.

Cheers

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to smoof For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
i always recieve media but can not open them, this had been the case since many previous versions, somebody knows a fix?
uninstall Opera Labs

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
uninstall Opera Labs
How about other mobile cant open the picture i sent from my N9, it says the phone is low on storage. any solution?

Experience UI not updated (keep giving red dots) while in at other phone's group chat, my chat was sent and they saw the chat i've sent. This broke/happened after receiving media/sending location.

Originally Posted by daniscott View Post
How about other mobile cant open the picture i sent from my N9, it says the phone is low on storage. any solution?
shouldn't you see the 'other mobile' rather than your own n9?

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-08-28 at 05:58.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Antigua W.I
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
Experience UI not updated (keep giving red dots) while in at other phone's group chat, my chat was sent and they saw the chat i've sent. This broke/happened after receiving media/sending location.

shouldn't you see the 'other mobile' rather than your own n9?
Also in regular chats this has been happening.. not a major problem as long as the person receives our message though, right?

when wazapp is open and if I take a picture that I want to send this doesn't show on the media uploader on wazapp, it shows all the previous images/pictures that I had before, but if I close wazapp an open it again, then the picture shows, is like something is not refreshing, just wanted to point that.
Again thanks for your hard work guys.
The same can be said for contacts that have been added to your address book after whatsapp is launched.

Last edited by Zion~; 2012-08-28 at 06:16.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp