Notices

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
That wiki is too brief...A complete wiki with the problems+solutions/work-arounds would give credence to the non-spam thread...

IMO the wiki should be hosted at wiki.maemo.org too as its easier to refer to it...I wouldn't mind setting it up; I just need to be directed to the issues as I'm not familiar with Wazapp/Whatsapp due to my non-usage...

Edit: wiki title that may be used: http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp
Awesome. I didn't know one could create a wiki here. For a starter you or someone else could fill the wiki with keinc's solutions, see
http://write.keinism.com/2012/08/30/...d-and-working/ and http://write.keinism.com/2012/09/07/...inal-commands/

Last edited by brkn; 2012-09-20 at 10:24. Reason: add link

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Hi all, i'm new on TMO!
I must report a bug that i found since first release: wazapp crash everytime I receive a call!
(Sorry for my bad English!)

The Following User Says Thank You to Snowleopard For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@ Snowleopard , you have really right !! I'm working now with tgalal version 0.8.10 and here the same,,,,,,,this is really the best version of wazapp......only when i call a person or anybody calls me then Wazapp going in crash and you must activate Wazapp....this problem is in all the versions off wazapp ( only when you get a call ) if you make not a call wazapp don't crash anymore and working perfect !!

Guys remember !! DON"T CALL ANYMORE lol , it's joke hahahah

Thanks Tgalal and Cepi for your beautiful work and amazing software

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Hey Cepi, any Screenshots for the next update to keep us excited

Hi all,

In the update 15092012-1835.deb i could use a any song in my media as whatsapp tone. All i had to do was to goto settings, sounds and vibrations, and set any song as chat tone.

But now that the recent updates have a sound setting media is not supported.

@ Tgalal & Cepi

Also when you change something in the menu of settings , sometimes don't like Wazapp it , it's not permanently but sometimes....?? and then crash it ( you can not message sent anymore ) and you must refreshed Wazapp : Quit & restarted , maybe you can test it by self

Greets Anthony

Edit : this is version 0.8.10 tgalal Beta
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-09-20 at 12:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ The Netherlands
Does anyone have the bug that Wazapp doesn't give a auditive notification when its on standby? I'm using 0.8.10.

Originally Posted by MI3000 View Post
Does anyone have the bug that Wazapp doesn't give a auditive notification when its on standby? I'm using 0.8.10.
No bug !! works normally

I'm not Gay !!! But this is the most beautiful color for me lol
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Here's something... When wazzap is running and i get a call, wazapp shuts down and my e-mail stops working. And yesterday when that happend i called someone and he couldn't hear me at all.. I have to reboot to get it back. Allthought yesterday i made a call and that happend, today i got a call..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp