Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
@soryuuha: Yes, Instago uses the official Instagram API for everything

@CepiPerez: The Instagram API is open. Well, most of it. Actually it's pretty straight forward and well documented, so no need to reverse engineer anything. Except for account creation and uploads but that can be done by watching the traffic of the official apps. Thanks for your offer, though, maybe something will come up.

The Following User Says Thank You to dirksonguer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
any option you push it to apps4meego?

@ZogG: You mean apps.formeego.org? To do that I would have to maintain and build my app on the OBS (if I read that correctly). It's something I'll look into in the future, but for now, please stay tuned.

If the update mechanism is something you're after I may implement a simple "update available" mechanism. Would that help?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by dirksonguer View Post
@ZogG: You mean apps.formeego.org? To do that I would have to maintain and build my app on the OBS (if I read that correctly). It's something I'll look into in the future, but for now, please stay tuned.

If the update mechanism is something you're after I may implement a simple "update available" mechanism. Would that help?
I'm after update, but in right way, if you need help with C-OBS you can get help on #harmattan @ freenode

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
I'm after update, but in right way, if you need help with C-OBS you can get help on #harmattan @ freenode
Time is the issue I'm afraid as I'm developing this stuff in my spare time. So currently I want to concentrate on developing the app and not on fiddling with the infrastructure. This will change once I'll have the app in a more finished state, then I'll look into C-OBS and Nokia Store processes.

Nice progress so far, keep up the good work!

Any way of maybe porting this over to symbian?

At this sort of rate, I wonder if we will see Flipboard soon on N9. LOL. Nice job thread starter. I really like how you stay true to instagram colours and fonts while keeping the Harmattan UI element.

I am looking forward to features such as my timeline, user name search and friends' list.

Great job with this application! It looks really nice. Is it possible to be able to sign-up from your application as well? Since there are no options to sign-up on Instagram webpage you need to sign-up using iOS or Android devices.

Not a big deal though.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
how do i upload pics o

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by chiagn900 View Post
how do i upload pics o
Is it so difficult to read the first post?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
development, instago, instagram