Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
You did it on a fresh flash? i.e. without having n9qt installed before?

The funny thing is though I got the green icon, i was able to uninstall using the red X

Have you check why the below occur?

Code:
Package n9-qtweakall: Refers to 'applauncherd-launcher::/usr/bin/applauncherd.bin' in multiple <for> elements -- only last is effective
Package n9-qtweakall: Refers to 'applauncherd-launcher::/usr/bin/applauncherd.bin' in multiple <for> elements -- only last is effective
Maybe this error is why it happens?

Also after i installed via filebox, i uninstalled it, then installed via terminal and the icon appears but then no red X...

So its either of the two

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
The second one.. Fresh device, but n9qt installed from filebox first, uninstalled and installed again via terminal..
I don't know why it happens, i will ask Coderus

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
why widgets are disordered and if i install all of them one or two (everytime chance) don't appear? if i apply tweak t-3-2 they all disappear (in application manager results installed)
i have just flashed firmware and emmc so the phone is clean (and didn't restore backup), before flash it was working well
Attached Images

They are disordered as you just did a clean flash

Edit the order in /home/user/.status-menu/

You have the three files you may want to edit to reflect the order you desire...

Also if you are having installation trouble, try installing the applets individually instead of "ALL Applets"...

Edit: If you require the following is my order in /home/user/.status-menu/items-order.conf:

Code:
statusindicatormenu-volume.desktop
statusindicatormenu-brightness.desktop
statusindicatormenu-music-controls.desktop
statusindicatormenu-presence.desktop
statusindicatormenu-tools.desktop
statusindicatormenu-widgets.desktop
statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.desktop
statusindicatormenu-transfer.desktop
statusindicatormenu-call.desktop
statusindicatormenu-dlna.desktop
statusindicatormenu-social-status-updater.desktop
My /home/user/.status-menu/top-order.conf consists of only the first 2 from the above and ~/pannable.conf consists of everything except the first two...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-07 at 15:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
They are disordered as you just did a clean flash

Edit the order in /home/user/.status-menu/

You have the three files you may want to edit to reflect the order you desire...

Also if you are having installation trouble, try installing the applets individually instead of "ALL Applets"...

Edit: If you require the following is my order in /home/user/.status-menu/items-order.conf:

Code:
statusindicatormenu-volume.desktop
statusindicatormenu-brightness.desktop
statusindicatormenu-music-controls.desktop
statusindicatormenu-presence.desktop
statusindicatormenu-tools.desktop
statusindicatormenu-widgets.desktop
statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.desktop
statusindicatormenu-transfer.desktop
statusindicatormenu-call.desktop
statusindicatormenu-dlna.desktop
statusindicatormenu-social-status-updater.desktop
My /home/user/.status-menu/top-order.conf consists of only the first 2 from the above and ~/pannable.conf consists of everything except the first two...
i don't have .status-menu folder

Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
i don't have .status-menu folder http://talk.maemo.org/images/icons/icon5.gif
Code:
mkdir /home/user/.status-menu/

Then just add those 3 files (items-order.conf, top-order.conf, pannable-order.conf) like i mentioned...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
run this command as root:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-notifications/* /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-notifications
and reboot
This worked fine

Hi,

I got a question regarding the Tweak T - Option 2, Status Menu Extensions by CODeRUS.

Since I installed it I cannot load the phone while it is off. If the phone is off and I connect the charger, the phone powers on and asks me for the PIN (although it seems to take longer as ususal to power on). I tried the different "USB Settings" but in each one of them, the phone was unable to "charge only" while it was off.

If I uninstall the extensions, it works again. Is this behavior known? Is there any solution?

Best regards from Germany! And thanks to all the Developers for these great app!

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
For those who want new version now , can download here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17706605/n9-..._9.1_armel.deb

I will update first post later... I also want to test tweak RR after refalsh also later...

Changes:
* PDF instruction updated.
* RESTORE file updated.
* Tweak Z - updated
* Tweak K - updated
* Tweak RR - updated, Integrated installation of all user apps via script (see PDF) and added backup of "grob" file (UA).
* Tweak R - updated (black theme)
* Tweak DD - Reduce the spacing between icons
* Tweak KK - updated, creating .deb file extracted and moved to Tweak X. Added option to change default name of created photo/video files (YYMM) and Albumarts remover.
* Tweak X - Creating deb files (single of user or system and all user installed). Thanks to Farfary.
* Tweak I - extraplagins apdated to new version.
* Tweak M - grob files removed from package. Now for applying this tweak you need to be connected to internet !
* Start script changed, no more problem with installation bash
* I hope also fixed problem with green icon when installed via terminal
* PDF instructions removed from package. Now you can find a small PDF file with links to download this instruction. If you install via terminal and you have "wget" installed, the PDF instructions will be downloaded autonatically...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh