Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
I split my original instructions in 2 parts as suggested (preparation and update part).
Does it work for you with the Parameter after the link?

It get the error message:
wazapp-language-pack.txt?dl=1: Invalid argument

When i remove it, it works...

Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Does it work for you with the Parameter after the link?

It get the error message:
wazapp-language-pack.txt?dl=1: Invalid argument

When i remove it, it works...
I forgot to mention that. It is already corrected in the script. Please download again.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
to Wazapp users...anyone of you tried to swap sim card, and launch back Wazapp? monnth ago I did that and Wazapp asked me to re-create new Account ..and when Wazapp launched, it completely create new *.db file instead of using the old one. Swapping to my original sim card will make Wazapp reuse back the original *.db file.

Is this expected in Wazapp/original WhatsApp client?

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
After months of getting "Failed Too Many" I am FINALLY able to install this amazing app! Thanks to anyone and everyone for tinkering late into the night to get this up and running (again)!
To anyone wondering what I did, I just uninstalled all traces of wazapp sitting on my N9, then went to the wiki page, downloaded and installed the latest CepiPerez version, and it registered me and I'm back up with Wazapp.
Love the new features since I've been away! Tarek you are a genius!
THANKS AGAIN!

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
to Wazapp users...anyone of you tried to swap sim card, and launch back Wazapp? monnth ago I did that and Wazapp asked me to re-create new Account ..and when Wazapp launched, it completely create new *.db file instead of using the old one. Swapping to my original sim card will make Wazapp reuse back the original *.db file.

Is this expected in Wazapp/original WhatsApp client?
I was wondering about this myself. I am going to travel to another country soon, and will have a local sim card there for a month.

If I can stay in touch with people in my original country, by not changing Wazapp account and saving myself the trouble of giving out the new number to everyone , it will be ideal. Even in the place I am travelling to, I have friends who have my original number, so everything will stay smooth if I dont have to re-register.

Now, I know this actually sounds bad from a security point of view, but its very convenient.

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
After months of getting "Failed Too Many" I am FINALLY able to install this amazing app! Thanks to anyone and everyone for tinkering late into the night to get this up and running (again)!
To anyone wondering what I did, I just uninstalled all traces of wazapp sitting on my N9, then went to the wiki page, downloaded and installed the latest CepiPerez version, and it registered me and I'm back up with Wazapp.
Love the new features since I've been away! Tarek you are a genius!
THANKS AGAIN!
Just did that and it worked like a charm!!
Thanks Wazapp team!! you guys are awesome!

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Unfortunately splash screen with transparency can't be used, because of the new shiny dynamic splash screen
So this one is the new one? Care to elaborate where the shiny part is and how is it Dynamic?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
soryuuha, WhatApp using mobile number for login. you cant use old login with other sim

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
coderus,

Isn't that for re-registering? On my brother's SGS2, he registered with 1 number, plucked out the sim and it still works over WiFi then put in another sim and it still works with his number being shown to others the original number he used to register...

In fact, the number he used to register is lost since many months still no issue...

I think even on Wazapp once you are registered with 1 number you can pluck out the sim and swap it won't detect a change unless you have to re-register (this is what I think not sure of as I don't use it so please check for yourself)...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-10 at 05:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
So this one is the new one? Care to elaborate where the shiny part is and how is it Dynamic?
From the screen it looks like the splash shows the syncing of contacts maybe thats why the transparency thing doesn't work?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp