Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
wrote the output here few times, but no answer... http://forums.internettablettalk.com...postcount=4228

incepted those mentioned files manually and it works... plus: few different .deb files (from store, or reliable sites) couldn't be installed - I'd been getting the message that installing these files would compromise some files that other packages are dependent of... after I uninstalled unrestricted-system-ui using N9QTweak all those debs could be installed... this other issue could be linked to unrestricted-system-ui exclusively, and had nothing to do with N9QTweak, but that never happened while I had unrestricted installed manually... don't know...
I missed that post

Anyway I think the problem was in the previous versions of N9QTweak...It should be fixed in v9.3.9...This is exactly the same problem death_jax and Schturman have been trouble-shooting in the past 3 days and it seems to be solved now...

Maybe you or death_jax can try this tweak again and see if it persists

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Also, try to reinstall inception from tweak EE before..

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-11-02 at 17:21.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
tried all versions from 9.3.3 to 9.3.8, been reinstalling inception at least 10 times - still no way... all of the other unrestricted-sys-ui plugins from both authors work good… and this strange "Can't install" issue - now, after I incepted libqoauth and quick-status-updater manually this message doesn't appear any more upon starting the installation of the packages that previously been invoking it... really strange, hope it's solved - not really in a mood to try it with the latest version - going to try it after few days of break from unrestricted-sys-ui installing ... will feedback, of course...

[tw] @kegnatz

Do you have installed MAG repo? If yes, try to uninstall it, reboot and try again tweak T. because this 2 packages don't need to be incepted as far i remember. And i don't have any problem with installation of both of them.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
yes, I have installed MAG repo - thanks for the advice - going to try these days and post the feedback

[tw] @kegnatz

Also, do something else..
After uninstalling this repo, go to app manager and uninstall inception and two other packages with icons like inception, Ager this reboot and go to tweak EE, install and activate inception, after this go to tweak T and start to play, but don't forget about option 0 (zero) before you go to install applets.
Also if you want to switch from T-1 to T-3 or vice versa, you needed remember to run option "uninstall all" before you switch to another T.

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
hi!

when i try to update via tweak UU, while installation it says:

dpkg: operation requires superuser rights
aegis-installing n9-qtweakall (from ' ')
accli:cpp(1449): ERROR: cannot sign '/var/lib/aegis/restok/restok.conf.new' (operation not permitted)
creating new signed '/var/lib/aegis/restok/restok.conf' failed

any hint on how to solve this?
thanks!

tried reboot ? Dev mode activated, installation from other source activated ? Which version installed before ?

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by dommau View Post
hi!

when i try to update via tweak UU, while installation it says:

dpkg: operation requires superuser rights
aegis-installing n9-qtweakall (from ' ')
accli:cpp(1449): ERROR: cannot sign '/var/lib/aegis/restok/restok.conf.new' (operation not permitted)
creating new signed '/var/lib/aegis/restok/restok.conf' failed

any hint on how to solve this?
thanks!
Today I tried to run SRART script via ssh connection through Ubuntu with

Code:
cd /opt/N9QTweak
and then

Code:
./START
like user or root, and for user I had the same error above, like root terminale showed me another kind of error.

PS: I already activated root ssh access.

Yep it's normal. You been run it from phone, not via ssh
I also have some problem when i testing scripts via ssh. This is a reason, that N9QT need to be run only from phone

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh