Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Pune,India
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Delete the file /home/user/.yappari/chats.db
Thanks. I deleted that file and my Yappari started.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Valencia, Venezuela
Epale Escorpius! una pregunta, donde se encuentra el archivo de yapapri para modificar el chat (colores, tamaņo de letras, etc)? Gracias!

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Pune,India
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Good question, but that's Media Player's problem that doesn't have an option for that.

The Image Viewer application does have a "Save As.." function though.

If you enable the import of received media it will save your media in the correct folder of your N900 (depending if it's an image, video or audio).

The 0 in "automatic download media" will force you to press Download every time even if it's a tiny file.

The cache folder is in /home/user/.yappari/cache
Hi Scorpius,

I remember that before some days, Audio, Video and Images are automatically stored in Audio clips\Yappari, Video clips\Yappari, and Images\Yappari. I could share those files

However, it has been observed from last week, not a single file is stored at above location. All files are stored at /home/user/.yappari/cache.
Can you please tell me how to explore these files using File Manager application ?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by deo.kulkarni View Post
However, it has been observed from last week, not a single file is stored at above location. All files are stored at /home/user/.yappari/cache.
Can you please tell me how to explore these files using File Manager application ?
Read the second part of my post:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=3222

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Is there currently any way to highlight /copy in a conversation?

Where is the file to modify the yappari chat (colors, font sizes, etc)?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Ast007 View Post
Is there currently any way to highlight /copy in a conversation?
Originally Posted by marczolano View Post
Where is the file to modify the yappari chat (colors, font sizes, etc)?
Same reply to the two questions: There isn't that option yet.

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Same reply to the two questions: There isn't that option yet.
I'm not complaining for the current chat style, just was curiosity. Thanks anyway.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
I'm using yappari every day since the first revisions and I find the app great. Thank you scorpius for your fantastic work, i'm really tankful to you as it's because of yappari that I could keep going on using my glorious N900 as my daily phone.
Recently I find myself in the real need of blocking some contacts for some important reasons.
I'm aware that this function is not yet implemented in yappari. I just would like a suggestion as I don't know if the block function of the official client is implemented at client level or server level altough I suppose that the clients may be blocked from the application itself.
For this reason I don't have big hopes in my idea of trying to block the numbers I need trough the official whatsapp on a different nokia s60 phone I own and then coming back to the n900 and reregistering in yappari to see the result... Am I right?
If so, are there any possibilities that this function will be implemented in yappary in the near future? This is becoming a real problem for me...
Thank you so much again! Luca

Last edited by wokawoka; 2013-05-03 at 13:17.

Originally Posted by marczolano View Post
I'm not complaining for the current chat style, just was curiosity. Thanks anyway.
I know, but the developer (I'm just a user) have used his time for more important things and maybe the cosmetics is the last step of the development, so if nobody makes the necesary changes don't expect to see that soon. He will use his time for other things (look at ToDo list in first post).

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp