Active Topics

Originally Posted by myname24 View Post
why would you need it ? It's doesn't do anything useful .
I use Link instead of Suite coz of lightweights. Just wanna have latest one. Why not? Is it so difficult to share it? I'm not really understand why ppl just blahblah "Ok i got unnecessary update". Maybe someone else need it? Don't cha think so? Huh... whateva...

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by hood View Post
I use Link instead of Suite coz of lightweights. Just wanna have latest one. Why not? Is it so difficult to share it? I'm not really understand why ppl just blahblah "Ok i got unnecessary update". Maybe someone else need it? Don't cha think so? Huh... whateva...
This is aceso.iso decompressed for you enjoy nokia link . and that bla bla whateva won't help you and you don't need to lie about using nokia link because no one use it .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myname24 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I think there is a sailfish silica update incoming for N9 ]
I'll guess you are the same guy as "Vafan Detta"

Originally Posted by myname24 View Post
This is aceso.iso decompressed for you enjoy nokia link . and that bla bla whateva won't help you and you don't need to lie about using nokia link because no one use it .
I use it for install drivers on clean Windows. Link include almost all needed. Suite include more drivers but for everyday use it is not so necessary.
It's funny but my local copy of Link is newer than your one so I don't understand for what Nokia push it in update.
Anyway thanks.

Last edited by hood; 2013-05-09 at 16:56.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
back on-topic :
did any N9 owner receive this update ?
or N950 with leaked pr 1.3 ?

The Following User Says Thank You to myname24 For This Useful Post:
I would be more interested in a 1.4 update than in all of these little twitter updates which I don't care for at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to zappAtom For This Useful Post:
i have only need for a Facebook update, twitter are fully covered by allot of apps already.
If jolla allowed sailfish on n9 fine, but I'll get their device anyways just for support. I'll expect it to be buggy and all, but to even think a 1.4 for n9 is pretty silly since it would further set lumia behind n9. They are finally catching up, so m$ won't allow it.
There us very little we can't already do, even with our "limited" app selection. I can stream TV/films, remote control computers from any place, play great games. Take stunning pics/vids. I don't have to support charge during the day. And now with 9 shark i have free music... Sure there are some annoying bugs, but i learned to live with them, avoid them.

Very true, that WP is far behind :-) Still some bugs being fixed would be very nice! I hope we see in the future more qualitiy apps being developed parallel for N9, BB10 and Sailfish.
Another option would be to once replace Maemo on N9 by Sailfish...

i never got update twwtier and nokia link. Why?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
Anyone else got the update of nokia link to 0.1.13+0m8? Only one user??
i got this update on my n950, but I couldn't download this file because of weakest internet connection. After this i tried to refresh the update page, but this notification disappeared... And i not saw anymore this update.

Tags
3g bug, herpderp, nokia link