Active Topics

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
So, we need to do some changes in your full-refresh script, if you'll add this tweak in your app

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
yes, this one. Because one of this restart processes somehow disable this notification. This is a reason that i add it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
yes, this one. Because one of this restart processes somehow disable this notification. This is a reason that i add it.
LOOOOL This is so strange.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Really lol.. It's so strange.. Some time ago when i created full refresh and auto-background changer, i did so many tests and noticed that notification stopped to work.. This is a reason that i added this command.. Now i did this test again without this command and notification still work. Strange.. OK, i will remove this command from full refresh and auto-background changer and i will create tweak for this.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Bangladesh
Can anyone help.........my N9 battery is acting weirdly.....if I activate power saving mode from status menu its ok but when I back to normal mode my battery is draining fast, very fast indeed........I cleared my device once recently for this very reason.......but again facing the same.......thnx in advance.......

Run "top" from terminal and check which process eat your battery.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Is there anything within N9QTweak that could cause my messages app to stop working, I can see an SMS in notifications but touching on it only makes it disappear. Also trying to open the messages only dims the icon and hangs. Tried to share pics from gallery via MMS and that too fails. Any ideas on the mater, I'm loathed to reflash as I'm not very confidant in my ability.

I had the same problem with the messaging app. Somehow it fixed itself (sort of). It now works but is quite slow - I have to wait for it to respond to every action.

Greendts & genchigenbutsu, don't know what both of you do with you messages app. Try reboots, if you used N9QT and thing it cause this, try to restore tweaks that you used to default, post outputs etc... I'm not a magician and can't to know what you did...

Ancelad, finally i did it
1. When you disable it after reboot it restored automatically.
2. Like i say before one of the command from auto-background changer/refresh disable it. I think this one: devicelockd
3. I Created tweak that can disable/enable it and also added to full refresh/auto-background changer the checker option. Now if this disabled, after reboot auto background changer leave this disabled.
4. I Did to mach tests (reboots/auto-background changer on/off/full refresh), put my phone to charger and went to sleep.
5. After 6 hours, disconnected from charger and found that my desktop look like in this image
6. "apt-get install -f" fixed it, i noticed it reinstalled "desktop-file-utils" package. Maybe it will be useful to know for some users
Attached Images

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-05-18 at 17:35.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh