Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Sorry Bojan, upload/download works perfect with Dropian. I didn't search for it earlier. Sorry again. Now i don't care wether stock dropbox works or not, as long as dropian works fine..Thanks

Knobtviker,

Could you add to Dropian the ability to upload folders? Right now it is just single files. Another suggestion is while uploading, since I have folders containing sub folders on Dropbox cloud, give the option to choose which folder to upload to. Also, sometimes with large files it doesn't upload. The upload icon just freezes and I have to start the app over again. Is there an upload limit to Dropian? Thanks so much for what you have given so far

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Uploading folders is really frowned upon from Dropbox Team.
They are introducibg real SyncAPI libraries so perhaps when they make a nice Linux ARM lib in C++, things will change.
Unfortunately, there is an upload limit of 150MB.
I'm working on a way to have unlimited upload size but it got delayed due some problems.
Dropbox rules for devs got really harsh, so I'm being very careful.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
No problem. Thank you so much for the response.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Uploading from dropian has stopped for me, can c just spinning squircle all the time. Isit a new issue or am i the only one who is facing this??

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 579 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Požega, Croatia
In the end I managed to make my own replacement for non functional integrated Dropbox functionality in Harmattan.
Before releasing it I would like to make it available to couple of people for testing purposes. Those of you willing to test PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the installation package.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by filip.pz View Post
In the end I managed to make my own replacement for non functional integrated Dropbox functionality in Harmattan.
Before releasing it I would like to make it available to couple of people for testing purposes. Those of you willing to test PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the installation package.
Thanks
You pm not activated on this forum. I would like to test this dropbox fixer package. Can too send me link to package please?

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Thanks
You pm not activated on this forum. I would like to test this dropbox fixer package. Can too send me link to package please?
It seems i have to have at least 5 posts to access my PM (however some users have already sended their messages, and they go to my e-mail) so here is No 4, and...

... here is No 5 - now it should work.

Last edited by filip.pz; 2013-06-22 at 20:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post: