Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Timpaxi remove PowerPack
I haven't installed PowerPack...

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
It's not related to hack-installer (aegis-install or opensudo)

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
It's not related to hack-installer (aegis-install or opensudo)
Ok, what might be the problem then.. Any ideas..? I don't want to flash again..

Try to remember what the last things you installed and start to uninstall them one by one and check your copy/paste.

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-07-24 at 19:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Hit MALF when installed the new hack-installer, proceeded to install BusyBox power and PowerPack. BusyBox gave error but went through. Next tried to install FasterN9 (unstable). Got some error, too quick to read, notification about FasterN9 having been installed/updatet, phone rebooted and is now in "Device not working proberly"

This is not my main device, so I am not planning to spent too much time on solving this malf. Just gonna reflash it

@Schturman or Coderus For debuggin purposes do you wan't me to post some log files? If so let me know. This was after all a "clearly flashed device", so the problem must be with the new scripts. I hadn't yet made any big mods on it. Actually hadn't done anything after flashing the phone.

Try to remember what the last things you installed and start to uninstall them one by one and check your copy/paste.
That does the trick.. Why i always think the hard way when need to think clear. Of course it was app related problem. Thank you, again..

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Hit MALF when installed the new hack-installer, proceeded to install BusyBox power and PowerPack. BusyBox gave error but went through. Next tried to install FasterN9 (unstable). Got some error, too quick to read, notification about FasterN9 having been installed/updatet, phone rebooted and is now in "Device not working proberly"

This is not my main device, so I am not planning to spent too much time on solving this malf. Just gonna reflash it

@Schturman or Coderus For debuggin purposes do you wan't me to post some log files? If so let me know. This was after all a "clearly flashed device", so the problem must be with the new scripts. I hadn't yet made any big mods on it. Actually hadn't done anything after flashing the phone.
Don't know what you did and don't understand why you continue id you saw errors when you install hack-installer.. Which tweak you used EE-1 or EE-2 ? Do you had inception installed first and some apps incepted ? Which build you used ?
The latest build from 24.07 Include hack-installer 1.0.10 and it work perfectly not only on my device..

@Schturman

hi!

one question: the only way to get the newest version of n9qtweak (the one that comes with the new hack installer v. 1.0.10) is updating the n9qtweak by uu tweak? or i can download from the main page?

You can download from the first post too.

thank you man!

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh