Active Topics

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Which CSSU? stable or testing (or thumb)?

After reflash, is CSSU the first thing to install? Do you restore your applications using backup, or you install them manually?
Yes after flashing I installed CSSU. and I also installed Apps from Backup and not manually For the CSSU pls see the attached. Thanks
Attached Images

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
Yes after flashing I installed CSSU. and I also installed Apps from Backup and not manually For the CSSU pls see the attached. Thanks
Fine. What I could recommend is to flash your device once again, install CSSU and DO NOT restore your applications from the backup, install them one by one instead, to the point when the problem appears. That way we'll be able to find which application conflicts with CSSU and why.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2012 @ port harcourt
Thanks Sir, I have just done that. And I have installed some of my apps back though not all. I will continue to install the rest as I will need them. Then i will be cautious to watch out for any conflict if I can even be able to pick that by myself. Thanks again for ur guide

Tags
nokia n900, profiles