Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by facaldo View Post
well i decided to report this bug on this thread were it should be heard properly.
after experimenting on deffernt patches but i really cant recall which ones caused this problem ,this is what happened to me:
Mentioning i ve never found out any solution about this problem in any forum on the we concerning our device.

As i said after trying out different combinations of patchs in n9qtweak always with direct attention to instructions including the pdf my device once stop recognising any headphones connected to it with the following results:

If i was playing a track on the player and during the song trying to connect my headphones the device dint realise i connected sth to start palying music on it but continuing playin from the loud speaker and the reverse action.

The only way to use any set of headphones was to reboot my device and connecting the headphones after nokia logo was showed.

By doing that proccedure the sound was coming through the headphones but if i wanted to remove them and use the loudspeaker again i had to reboot the device without the headphones plugged in...

Thats all
I never heard about this problem because of N9QT... Also, I don't know what you exactly did to get this bug...
Sorry, but I can't help you here...
Only one tweak do something to sound, it's tweak S. If you use it, try to restore this tweak..

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Córdoba, Argentina
Originally Posted by facaldo View Post
well i decided to report this bug on this thread were it should be heard properly.
after experimenting on deffernt patches but i really cant recall which ones caused this problem ,this is what happened to me:
Mentioning i ve never found out any solution about this problem in any forum on the we concerning our device.

As i said after trying out different combinations of patchs in n9qtweak always with direct attention to instructions including the pdf my device once stop recognising any headphones connected to it with the following results:

If i was playing a track on the player and during the song trying to connect my headphones the device dint realise i connected sth to start palying music on it but continuing playin from the loud speaker and the reverse action.

The only way to use any set of headphones was to reboot my device and connecting the headphones after nokia logo was showed.

By doing that proccedure the sound was coming through the headphones but if i wanted to remove them and use the loudspeaker again i had to reboot the device without the headphones plugged in...

Thats all
Hello in my N9 that happens to, but i don't think is N9 QTweak!
So for the solution just read http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80006

Maby will help you, for me was the solution because i didn't flash.

Originally Posted by fermolnar View Post
Hello in my N9 that happens to, but i don't think is N9 QTweak!
So for the solution just read http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80006

Maby will help you, for me was the solution because i didn't flash.
thank you all for your.responds!
well i had it flashed yesterday and set it up from the 0.
as i saw on those threads this error isnt that rare after all but mine luckilly wasnt hardware issue and got fixed by reflashing my phone.
Propably as you said that bug wasnt n9qtweak's fault and i have already installed a couple of patches i used to have.
1 last question regarding the vesuri's patch please.
Can i unistall it safely from n9qtweak's options if i try it again?

Version 9.8.7 repackaged and reuploaded again.

Updated tweak X-2 (DEB packager):
* Support UTF-8, now you can write description in your own language in the control file.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hi, is there any tweak to change the N9 statusbar so that it displays the actual wifi strength instead of the always-four-bars-full-wifi image?

It bugs me that I have to tap on the statusbar to see wifi strength since I own my N9!

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Karachi
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Uninstall the old one (9.7.8) and install new one (9.8.7).
Show output from installation.
I Installed it from the lates version 9.8.7... Now I Uninstall it, And installed it again.. Same result... How to show an output...??? :/
It says Openvpn successfully installed...

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Dhaka
Hey Schturman

At first sorry. Cause I should have thanked you earlier for this very useful application. Just right now I noticed that I am using your cool application quite for a long time and didn't even said thanks to you.

So, thanksssssssssssssssssssssss a lot.

PleasureBd

The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurebd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikal2100 View Post
I Installed it from the lates version 9.8.7... Now I Uninstall it, And installed it again.. Same result... How to show an output...??? :/
It says Openvpn successfully installed...
Uninstall openvpn tweak, reboot you phone and start again. To show me what you see, just copy/paste the output from the tweak.

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Hi, is there any tweak to change the N9 statusbar so that it displays the actual wifi strength instead of the always-four-bars-full-wifi image?

It bugs me that I have to tap on the statusbar to see wifi strength since I own my N9!
Don't think this tweak exist...

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh