Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by richardski View Post
Would be really interesting to know how many Jollas are out there in the wild. If order numbers are sequential this could give a clue

Richard
Check amount of downloads e.g. for Android support from Jolla store, that should give some glue. Last time I checked it had been downloaded bit over 13000 times.

The Following User Says Thank You to JiiHoo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
The android download figure isn't going to be accurate. If you reset your phone, you'll have to download it again. Some people haven't downloaded it once.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
And mine finally entered the "in picking" state.
Just out of curiosity - Anyone else from the first pre-order group still waiting? Wondering if I will become The Last One...

//j

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Finally got it to my hands
Congratulation my friend and hopefully you will use it and share your experience with us soon

but how did you get it since your location in Middle East

All the best

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
The android download figure isn't going to be accurate. If you reset your phone, you'll have to download it again. Some people haven't downloaded it once.
I think it doesn't count a re-download with the same Jolla account. I could be wrong, though.

Since order numbers seem to be sequential it's quite easy to estimate number of sold devices.

Question now is why is mine in picking for over 1 week. Do they hate me or what?

Originally Posted by jesper View Post
And mine finally entered the "in picking" state.
Just out of curiosity - Anyone else from the first pre-order group still waiting? Wondering if I will become The Last One...

//j
Hi Jesper, you're not the last one even thought to be honest, i've made my reservation in may but for some problems i've made payment only 2nd January... so now my status is "in picking" since a couple of days ago and now i'm waiting!

Last edited by gordon_pcb_designer; 2014-01-20 at 22:16.

I have 'In Picking' too but it has been shipped today anyway. Just check your tracking on FedEx website with order no. as a reference and your postcode. Here's the link: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?ac...&cntry_code=at

I was checking like mad because after my HTC Desire broke down 4 months ago I decided to temporarily use Samsung Europa and wait for Jolla to become available. Europa is simple and cheap but it sucks as a smartphone...

Mine is in Shipping guys!!!!
The order is changed today, but Jolla was yesterday at midnight at ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE ...