Active Topics

Anyone noticed fixed notifications yet?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by From Vertu with Love View Post
Still 'up to date' on 1.0.8

Grrrrrrr....
Me too. How do you update?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
You have to wait an extra hour for each offtopic post you made in this thtead.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Has the browser bug been fixed? The one that makes tapping links a fun game? You never know which you'll hit!

The Following User Says Thank You to sillycrimes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
You have to wait an extra hour for each offtopic post you made in this thtead.
Then it would be zero hours for me(if only this thread is included). Or do I have to take the blame for all members off topic posts as well?

Hey stskeeps. How do the update process works? iMEi, country, languge, puré luck?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 63 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Austria
"Update: Do not use alphanumeric lock code feature yet. Release roll-out on hold to fix an issue discovered w.r.t it."

We've received reports from some of our users that they got the device into a state where it could not be unlocked while testing the alpha-numeric lock code feature introduced with this update. We've decided to withhold rolling out of the release to more users until we fix this issue.

Our developers are checking this right now and hope to find a hot fix for it soon. Unfortunately, those who have already faced this problem will need to contact Care. Depending the situation, they may be able to help you out without needing a visit to the service centre. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to N9uwu For This Useful Post:
The update process has been brought to a halt due to the bug in alphanumeric lock code

Update: Do not use alphanumeric lock code feature yet. Release roll-out on hold to fix an issue discovered w.r.t it.
P.S. N9uwu beat me to it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c0ck4m0u53 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sillycrimes View Post
Has the browser bug been fixed? The one that makes tapping links a fun game? You never know which you'll hit!
with very limited testing it seems so, at least rerender seems to be reliable in signalling you can click safely now, unlike previously, old tabs seem to be reloading though now, not sure if from cache

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by N9uwu View Post
"Update: Do not use alphanumeric lock code feature yet. Release roll-out on hold to fix an issue discovered w.r.t it."
Woo now I wonder how it will end with me?
I encountered the dreaded "progress bar hangs about 65% thru when updating" and had to do factory reset via rescue mode.

Now I am just done downloading the 1st update. Will the last one offered be Uitukka or am I going to be able to load Vaaranjärvi again, since I already downloaded it once...?

--- Edit ---

Yes, seems it does indeed let me download Vaarainjärvi 1.1.126 even when I started from scratch
Well done Jolla!!

Last edited by juiceme; 2014-12-18 at 21:42. Reason: update

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Fix is coming

Last edited by coderus; 2014-12-18 at 22:17.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post: